Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Again' date=' not a pic but one serious kick-ass vid.

http://www.anthillfilms.com/content/videos/demo-reel/[/quote']

can't wait for follow me!smiley4.gif

Eff.. are you guys stupid??smiley2.gif Im still stuck at work and now I saw that movie. Im all pissed now, I took my bike in to get its nuts tightened at the bikeshop today..  and all I want to do Is RIDE MY BIKE after seing that!!!

I have 2x CRC orders on its way, n hometrainer, and a Magicshine light off e-bay.. and you know what... I want another bike!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

You know what.. I cannot wait for winter.. hehe, because why?? because I really dig the MUUUD, and riding Fast through MUUUD Cape town was all winterry today. I like eeet. Because In the winter when all the trails are soggy and the Ghay's are at home watchin a Moffie I can ride the trails, and dont have to wait till effing kingdom come beforre the slow old farts are out the bottom of the singletrack!!

Holly sh*t Im going nuts here, I need another Bike.. Im gona make a XC bike out of all my XC stuff. and then Make my cruise a 5'' trail bitch.. or no, I did that last year.. aaah!!!

Here's to Hubber and Great Rider- Moretrails- where are you!!

I have not had as much fun as the time before your big crash.We were flippin coins to see who would go first and we were riding at pretty much the exact same speeds. He were In front and I woud go through a turn when exsiting he would be a metre ahead then through the next section he would be 2 meters ahead, I'd figure I didnt need to brake through that corner, so would push it harder through the next and one would see the result because Id have to brake a little to not buzz his wheel.

Its a plain rush riding flat out 2meters from the next guys wheel!

ah its telling me I need permission.. ok lets try posting the pic below.

looks like my place before i got home this arvie...

servicing my fork tomorrow (ooooh - already sounds so duuuuuuurty!) and getting ready for winter. Need to replace the 1.95's with some Conti Mountain King 2.2's tho... Eish. And get a new set of pads, and an SLX crank, and a decent cassette, and a new fork....

AArgh!!! Wanna ride in da muuuuuuuud! So much bettr than the saaand! Jump Jump Jump!!!!