Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

What can I say.....At this particular moment there is only one reason I might want to go back for a visit to the home country and the pics bellow will show why.

In the mean time....let me introduce you to Bulgaria guys....

20100204_091031___20090302_1174.jpg20100204_091122_pow_20090216_15.jpg20100204_091147_pow_20090216_17.jpg

Ysh... Maar dit lyk lekkerrrrr

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been wanting to post my line since yesterday but then telkom went bang and the internet is off since.. and will off again soon. I present to you- the bos line

20100205_015626_the_way.jpg

Ok so you go slightly wide at the top and then start crossing over slightly, hit that fat route/ramp throw the tail out slightly so when you land you already have a bit of an angle into the turn, put the foot out if you need to (as its to late for brakes then) and pilot your way passed that big rock on the left without moeringinto it. now let out a lowler!!smiley20.gif 

But, yeah...if I have to be honest Bos' line will most likely be my option on the day.

One can dream though...

20100205_023021_20100203_095321.jpgGuys you got it all wrong look to the right of the pic there is a tree stump jump over everything straight into the corner! (I have circled it in blue)

I have been wanting to post my line since yesterday but then telkom went bang and the internet is off since.. and will?off again soon. I present to you- the bos line

20100205_015626_the_way.jpg

mmmmm...

we part ways at the first tree...hop over that root and a small flick to the "berm" on the right. tap the back break and swing the bike to the exit.

you got it' date=' man, you got it... [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley36.gif[/img]

you just forgot the words "how the beat bang, boom-boom..." before the pow smiley2.gif holy roller2010-02-05 23:11:41

Id almost take the dh line, going high around that stump, over the rocks then fold into the corner, ala Brian Lopes. His mtb skills book is the shiz !