Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'll go first:
oooooh...have picked my line already... smiley1.gif
we part ways at the first tree...hop over that root and a small flick to the "berm" on the right. tap the back break and swing the bike to the exit.

Im with Minty. Holy you are taking the slow way..smiley36.gif

pfffft...mine will be faster. minty' date=' you up for a race? [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley36.gif[/img]

Sure thing....when are you headed this way? A nice scrap on The Mountain will be good fun!

So I'll go first:
we part ways at the first tree...hop over that root and a small flick to the "berm" on the right. tap the back break and swing the bike to the exit.

?

pfffft...mine will be faster. minty' date=' you up for a race? [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley36.gif[/img]

Sure thing....when are you headed this way? A nice scrap on The Mountain will be good fun!

kewl! not soon, soon, but soonish. will be heading to the southern cape in may for the kkk, and drop some stuff off for the baviaans folk, then coming through to slaapstad for a bit - hint, hint, ct hubbers who have a couch handy, then heading up the west coast to pop in and see my old mate hagar.

Holy' date=' frow sum pikshas up ! [/quote']

Isnt there another thread about Injures alreadysmiley36.gif

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley9.gif

smiley36.gif ...

Will check for those images now, busy surfing the Bike site as well...cue drool factor!

So I'll go first:

kewl! not soon, soon, but soonish. will be heading to the southern cape in may for the kkk, and drop some stuff off for the baviaans folk, then coming through to slaapstad for a bit - hint, hint, ct hubbers who have a couch handy, then heading up the west coast to pop in and see my old mate hagar.

Give me a shout Might be able to get you a couch in a hotel smiley2.gif

So I'll go first:

?

Give me a shout Might be able to get you a couch in a hotel smiley2.gif

that'd be awesome! shot! what are your hours like? can you get out to the mountain?

Man some of those Whister shots make me want to throw myself down a mountain, on a bike of course.

Bike Mag sets the bar for photos that make me 'trail drool'