Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter training in CPT

http://38.media.tumblr.com/d9d00aef8c3d6a068c86ae498fe555af/tumblr_neud6vky521qhae08o1_1280.jpg

Winter training in CPT

http://38.media.tumblr.com/d9d00aef8c3d6a068c86ae498fe555af/tumblr_neud6vky521qhae08o1_1280.jpg

Warren, I have to ask - are you one of the dumbasses in Sky kit that rides up the main berm at the top of Vasbyt / DH3 in Tokai? 

We (my mates and I) have repeatedly come across 2 people in kit exactly the same as yours, riding UP the Downhill trail, past the point of the No Entry signs on that particular section (It's dedicated DOWN only past that point, and riders hit 50kph plus on that section, not expecting riders to come up a downhill only trail)

I just have to ask, seeing as you're wearing the same kit. 

Mate of mine at the top of Jonkershoek Fire Hut trail. This is one toight corner, with a very large motivational factor to make it work!

10409030_10154735595495538_7185029669377

that's a wicked little switchback that. only one in Jonkers I have never made or even attempted.

that's a wicked little switchback that. only one in Jonkers I have never made or even attempted.

None of us made it, but we all attempted it. It's WICKEDLY tight, and the pic does not do it justice at all...

Warren, I have to ask - are you one of the dumbasses in Sky kit that rides up the main berm at the top of Vasbyt / DH3 in Tokai? 

We (my mates and I) have repeatedly come across 2 people in kit exactly the same as yours, riding UP the Downhill trail, past the point of the No Entry signs on that particular section (It's dedicated DOWN only past that point, and riders hit 50kph plus on that section, not expecting riders to come up a downhill only trail)

Umm that's not me, I don't have Sky Kit...and I would never that stupid/inconsiderate. I'm the fool in The Hub kit...pic taken at Buffet Olives MTB Classic

10801693_10154819188060627_8131098657492

shots fired