Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

It's almost the weekend baby yeahhhhhhh

Let's roll.....

http://images.cyclingtips.com/content/uploads/2016/04/Kramon_TroBroLeon2016_DSC2690-Version-2.jpg

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can swing an axe, light a fire and cook a good steak (for the times that I'm too broken to stand next to the fire to cook) then there'll be space. 

You could do a France trip for a LOT less money. Progress your skills etc etc. Oh and when you get home you won't be single or homeless.

#justsaying.

You could do a France trip for a LOT less money. Progress your skills etc etc. Oh and when you get home you won't be single or homeless.

#justsaying.

LOL. I know. I was just talking escapism and semi permanence... 

LOL. I know. I was just talking escapism and semi permanence... 

I sold my house this last month and the temptation is VERY strong to take the profits and disappear to my favorite place and be a bike bum for a few years. I reckon if I live frugally I could pull it off for about 5 years.

Of course I never would but..... 

I sold my house this last month and the temptation is VERY strong to take the profits and disappear to my favorite place and be a bike bum for a few years. I reckon if I live frugally I could pull it off for about 5 years.

Of course I never would but..... 

You could run trails and tours from there to make some living money.  Might be able to stretch it out to 10 years...   :whistling:

Do you just save all your images up to post here on Friday's..?

if i say yes - would that regimented routine not sit well in your organised existence? 

it's weekend!!! there is no method in my madness - most of us only get out to ride on fridays - so on fridays i pull cool pics that i remember seeing off the MTB love twitter feed and share it here with my fellow like minded let's go ride and braap and all that fun stuff. 

if i say yes - would that regimented routine not sit well in your organised existence? 

it's weekend!!! there is no method in my madness - most of us only get out to ride on fridays - so on fridays i pull cool pics that i remember seeing off the MTB love twitter feed and share it here with my fellow like minded let's go ride and braap and all that fun stuff. 

I'd like to believe I helped show that an organised existence is the best way to do things.

Not my fault if you can't fit in riding in the week.

Don't you know, you should ride a a bike at least 20 minutes every day, unless you're too busy, then you should ride for an hour ;)

You could run trails and tours from there to make some living money.  Might be able to stretch it out to 10 years...   :whistling:

I could.

I'm not scheduled to go this year but if I can scratch together a cheap ticket and another 8k or so I might just squat under Duran's van in the Carrefour parking lot for a week.

I did tell my wife every year until I die after my first trip. And I hate to break a promise.

Edit: 9k on Emirates. Aaaaargh.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Guys, enjoy the rides. I know I am gonna enjoy my last one on sunday. Will be in hospital from monday, and off the bike for god knows how long. Will be looking forward to the motivational pics to get back on the bike

Guys, enjoy the rides. I know I am gonna enjoy my last one on sunday. Will be in hospital from monday, and off the bike for god knows how long. Will be looking forward to the motivational pics to get back on the bike

again?! Sorry to hear, bro. Same thing?

I'd like to believe I helped show that an organised existence is the best way to do things.

Not my fault if you can't fit in riding in the week.

Don't you know, you should ride a a bike at least 20 minutes every day, unless you're too busy, then you should ride for an hour ;)

Much like I don't get my 8hrs of sleep a night, I stockpile for the weekends - same thing with riding :D

every day our rand tanks more and more, this bucket list goes to buckets ... riding in Norway

post-44041-0-62481700-1463142781_thumb.jpgpost-44041-0-03961600-1463142794_thumb.jpgpost-44041-0-78790400-1463142809_thumb.jpgpost-44041-0-88240300-1463142822_thumb.jpgpost-44041-0-94050500-1463142838_thumb.jpgpost-44041-0-21691400-1463142850_thumb.jpgpost-44041-0-05159000-1463142862_thumb.jpg

original hi-res pics are from here

Cole and I. Zore 2015

post-83454-0-76391800-1463164348_thumb.jpg

On the way to Morgins. Mosettes 2015

post-83454-0-84076100-1463164352_thumb.jpg

On the way to Morgins

post-83454-0-16092300-1463164355_thumb.jpg

Karl (left) and I. Zore 2015. You can see the 2 blue trails snaking down the hill behind us. Morzine in the valley below. Pleney behind us and Mont Cherie (Les Gets) also visible in the backround.

post-83454-0-59449100-1463164358_thumb.jpg

This vid just makes me want to quit everything and go live as a hermit in BC, with a little wood cabin on the local loop. 

So much of goodness.

http://www.pinkb 

Wow, that is a awesome video! Makes one really think ... 

My bro lives in the Okanagan valley, right on the edge of a lake. Laid back or quite adventurous, as you choose; - from bears visiting their garden, fishing from the frozen lake in winter and kayaking in summer, to climbing frozen waterfalls on the other side of the Rocky's, super mtb'ing and trail riding. Canada is a lovely country.

or harvest magic mushrooms, or become a firefighter