Ek mis...

Grapkas

White Horse in Randburg, Bella Nopilys @ Hillfox until an underaged @$$ got beaten up/killed as a result. Sad to see that the nightclubs have gone for the gutters. Anyway TV wise , everyone has named most stuff that we all miss, some we don't even know. Music wise, yeah, decent music being played on radio. I remember you could listen to any station and you won't get sick of the music being repeated 10 times a day, at least Radio 2000 has changed that now in the mornings.
School - 2K from home , 8AM - 2pm , 10 break, 12 break, 2:30 at home - relax, gym. Oh, then me and a friend used to go to his house, make lunch, played table tennis , backyard golf until 5:30pm or just hang out.
Scope magazine...StarStar LOL

Nice teachers, girls in short school dresses...Wink

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about radio again, what about Radio LM gefore it became 5FM, one DJ I remember was David de Nobrega!!!

My favourite is.............................

............................Nooit vir Noooit!!!!!!!!

White Horse in Randburg' date=' Bella Nopilys @ Hillfox until an underaged @$$ got beaten up/killed as a result. Sad to see that the nightclubs have gone for the gutters. Anyway TV wise , everyone has named most stuff that we all miss, some we don't even know. Music wise, yeah, decent music being played on radio. I remember you could listen to any station and you won't get sick of the music being repeated 10 times a day, at least Radio 2000 has changed that now in the mornings.

School - 2K from home , 8AM - 2pm , 10 break, 12 break, 2:30 at home - relax, gym. Oh, then me and a friend used to go to his house, make lunch, played table tennis , backyard golf until 5:30pm or just hang out.

Scope magazine...StarStar LOL

Nice teachers, girls in short school dresses...Wink
[/quote']

White Horse, JAAAAA.  Daag ek daar op met my 24 up Docs, rooi veters en skinhead.  Lol, sien net ravers in plestiek klere spat!!!

Jy kon nog 5FM luister.

Skool amper dieselle as cervelo.  Goed soos dril periode en Geestes Weerbaarheid (kjinners, moet nie vry nie, DIT ly tot kinners LOLLOL)

Rook in pouse, rook voor en na rugby.  Drink skelm van pappa se booze want onder 18 mag jy nie eers IN die bottelstoor ingaan nie!!!

Oh my ,5FM has gone to the gutters... 94.7 and J(k)akaranda are the worst. And fatboy Mansfield with all the crap he talks...grrrrrrAngry To be honest, they try to provide everybody with music, but not when you are a rock/metal fan. And one rock song per day, AND 5MIL ©rap rubbish around it aint worth the effort of tuning the radion there..

My memory is bad!!!

What about the place (that is now demolished to make way for the N17) near the market in city Deep. Use to go there on a Friday after work. Also lotsa fun!!!

My memory is bad!!!

What about the place (that is now demolished to make way for the N17) near the market in city Deep. Use to go there on a Friday after work. Also lotsa fun!!!

Presleys?

Nee, maaitjie, jys nog te jonk!!Wink

Is'nt Presleys still there. The place I speaks about was almost like a hotel or something .....(honey, where is those memory pills).....

maybe a roadhouse, all I know it was funnnn!!!!!!Big%20smile

Presley's - used to be great, but then it became a tappit valley get together place. So ya, I'm out of the nightclubbing thing. With all the lunies hanging out at these places I rather play safe and stay at home. /visit friends etc.

.... en Lovers Rock en die rolskaatsbaan by Harties en my matriekafskeid date .... en Ondangs en die flossie Donderdae .... en Helshoote en San Souci ....

Who remembers the old black-and white photo books such as Ruiter in Swart, Die skim, Die Grensvegter, Tanya die vegter, Saal 10, Verdwaalde harte etc? Also, who remembers the british comedy series, Fawlty Towers? I always laughed my a$$ of at old Basil Fawlty!LOL

Tessa, she was always in a bikini but could produce a machine gun in the blink of an eye. Where the heck did she keep it?