Ek mis...

Grapkas

die A-team!!!!!

Its back on Series Channel!!!! I have been off work this week and saw it on Wednesday...Big%20smile

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, Thundercats is comming to the big screen.

"Paul Sopocy's screenplay for a big screen version of THUNDERCATS has been optioned by Warner Bros.

The 1980's animated series, which the script is based on, centers on a group of humanoid cats (with feline names like Lion-O, Tygra, Panthro and Cheetara) who must flee their planet of Thundera after it's destroyed. Once crash-landing on another planet, Third Earth, they must thwart Mumm-Ra, an evil sorcerer, bent on killing them off. Sopocy has made his screenplay more of an origin story, which expands on the the major heroes and villains from the series.

Paula Weinstein, Dick Robertson and Lew Korman will produce."

For all the old TV ads and songs, go through this website. There you will get sounds from "Simon in the land of chalk, Kassmir, Babapapa (by the way, that is what they call candyfloss in France so it all makes sense), Die meisie van Avignon" and tons more.

Mampara2007-06-22 00:51:53

Sol en Gobelsomething !!! Knersus !! Goeie genade en ek dog ek is aan die verkeerde kant van 40 !!!!

DR dit was SOL en GOBELEY !!! ek mis ADOONS HULLE die bobbejane wat so nuus gelees het en die Uil en die Verkleermannetjie op die tak " Nuustak" LOLLOL

Wolfie, that means that plastieksakkies are still free.....just packaged better!!!!Wink

When petrol was R2 a litreCry

Who remembers the French Detective series dubbed in Afrikaans on a Friday evening. When they shot at the bad okes, there was more smoke than noise!! Can remember the music to this series but not the name. Anyone?

Who remembers the French Detective series dubbed in Afrikaans on a Friday evening. When they shot at the bad okes' date=' there was more smoke than noise!! Can remember the music to this series but not the name. Anyone?
[/quote']

Was that not "Tierbrigade"?

with the vintage-ish cars

I miss Trevor Quirk, asking Bruce Fordyce after winning the comrades ?Bruce are you tired? LOLLOLLOL

Who remembers the French Detective series dubbed in Afrikaans on a Friday evening. When they shot at the bad okes' date=' there was more smoke than noise!! Can remember the music to this series but not the name. Anyone?
[/quote']

Was that not "Tierbrigade"?

with the vintage-ish cars

That is exactly it, Wolfie...well done!!!

Clap

we really showing our age now.!!!

_popupControl();

Mannemarak

Knersis

We have a cleaning lady in the office who insists on playing with her false teeth - we call her Knersis...so I don't miss that!

I miss Trevor Quirk' date=' asking Bruce Fordyce after winning the comrades ?Bruce are you tired? LOLLOLLOL

[/quote']

Remember a spectator at one of the one-day internationals held up a placcard which read, "JONTY RHODES COVER DRIVES, TREVOR QUIRKE DRINKS & DRIVES". TQ was busted for drunk driving.

KOJAK, sucking his lollipop and his bleskop (sorry wolfie)!

CSI vs Quincy... very interesting!!!

Going to Tropical in Hillbrow for a shwarma at 3am after a jol at Bella Napoli.

Falling in a shop and not wanting to sue the owner