Mervin Dinkleman not good, who gives good service?

Purnjap

Sad news , I always received good service from Merv and if ever I had to take my bike to a shop for repairs I took it to OB .

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call "My Mechanics"  079 527 6136   they will even come and fetch your bike ..

Take it back and ask to talk to Mervin or his father and explain your complaint. They actually do deliver quality work. In Centurion area I do not think there is anyone better than Merv. There is Cyclelab' date=' Fritz, Grant, Centurion Cycles.[/quote']

and Epic Sports in Doringkloof. Bloody good wheel builders they are, and derailluer hanger straighteners...

OB is Jaques Oberholzer who is the mechanic of mechanics man. If you are finicky about your bike then he is the man to work it.

"who is OB?"

The best machanic in Pta..............and that's no joke. I hope Grant Cycle will look after him as he will bring them A LOT of business.

OB work on all my bikes recently as I refused to support Mervin Dinkelmann after he simply just walked away from a bike he packed and send away with the frontwheel still with the scewer fitted to in been put into the box and not securing to anything. Still got the foto's. This cost me a lot of money. Good luck OB.

Gustav

Sad to hear another dealer closed down. If OB were living in Cape Town I would have been the 1st person to contact him and offer him a position in our shop. Brilliant and trustable mecanic.

Blah blah blah thats all people always do!!!

Service comes from two sides, if the shop has messed up give them a chance to fix it, don't be ridiculous with certain claims, as I said it comes from both sides, bike shops know they have to go the extra mile with so many around

Sad to hear another dealer closed down. If OB were living in Cape Town I would have been the 1st person to contact him and offer him a position in our shop. Brilliant and trustable mecanic.

Full marks on that one Chris. smiley32.gif OB services my bikes as well. Anybody can make a mistake. If it happens, take it back and explain nicely what the problem is.

In my opinion, OB is tops!!

• 4 weeks later...