Blackberry Accessible Forum

mercurystorm

Any chance the admins (not sure how to contact you guys..) would consider making them Blackberry friendly? (i assume this site is vBulletin?)

http://www.berryblab.com the blackberrys run the client, the forum just needs the plugin...

would make me even more of a hub addict :)

Also struggle with this site on my 'Berry. Safari browser on iPhone is way better, though.

Hey Guys,

The site is not currently running on vBulletin and unfortunately there are no Blackberry / mobile plugins for the forum.

The good news is that an upgrade to vBulletin is in the pipeline which will allow us to easily implement support for mobile devices like your BlackBerry.

Currently we're testing the conversion process and tinkering with the configuration of vBulletin (and also waiting for a more stable release). I'm expecting vBulletin to be rolled out by the end of April - so you shouldn't have to wait too long :)

I will be posting updates on progress.

Admin

• 3 months later...

i would appreciate it - cause i can not log on to thehub during the day work and at night i so gatvol of n pc that i do not want to log on - therefor my hub skills are going down day by day :(