Most famous wheelsucker in the world

Groot Lem 2

Lance did the Argus and Cape Town proud!!!  The Argus is already the biggest timed ride in the world.  The more people that come to Cape Town the better for our economy!  If Lance made a difference then great for him and more so Cape Town.  PS.  HE beat me hands down......

My point exactly!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But I think alot of the "public" will think "Why doesn't Lange and the other boys race the TdF seeing that they can beat LA". If this race was twice as long then La would have done the last 50ks on his own.

Guest colonel

Anyone see how Contador cleaned up in Paris-Nice and Lance cant even win the Argus.

But I think alot of the "public" will think "Why doesn't Lange and the other boys race the TdF seeing that they can beat LA". If this race was twice as long then La would have done the last 50ks on his own.

And that is a fact.

2nd thatWink

Anyone see how Contador cleaned up in Paris-Nice and Lance cant even win the Argus.

but we all now that August is the toughest race in the world. smiley2.gif

Guest colonel

If this race was twice as long then La would have done the last 50ks on his own.

No, his back up car wouldve pulled him back into the bunch.

Guest colonel

What happens in August? The Texas fair??

If this race was twice as long then La would have done the last 50ks on his own.

No' date=' his back up car wouldve pulled him back into the bunch.[/quote']

bwahahahahahah

What happens in August? The Texas fair??

haven't you ever spoke to a noobie that called it the 'August' instead of the 'Argus'?

Looking at a previous post you made' date=' I would assume that you gained a little respect for the man.

I must say thou it was cool of Lance to race with me....well until Oceanview that is smiley2.gif

Guest colonel

Dangle: Ive never ever questioned his drive, desire and strength on a bike, its his off bike issues I have a problem with. The problem is only from that part of the race only 11 others got to race with him in the bunch. Before that some people only made it as far as UCT.

its his off bike issues I have a problem with

Thanks now I understand.

The pharmstrong, as funny as it looks, he has not been found guilty "yet" and for the sake of our sport, may we never see that day.

I watched this race start to finish - there is no way Lange "beat" Armstrong - he mentioned on the news that he beat him...

However if Lance really wanted to win he'd do it hands down against the local "Pro's"

The only thing that makes this win significant is the fact the LA was in the break and riding for the finish. Lange did well but sorry he never outdid Armstrong.

My brother In Law was at finish. Told me that Lance was infront, but let up a bit to let DI come past (to say that LA was your leadout man at the Argus, what an honour) ML and the other guys was just that bit quicker than DI over the last couple of meters.