Most famous wheelsucker in the world

Groot Lem 2

Dude get your head out Lances ass. If Lance couldve won he wouldve tried.

Lange won the Argus by more than a bike length' date=' Lance tried to go with 1km to go and it never worked.

Deal with it but Im sure if Lange tried the Tour it would be a very different story.

Well done Malcolm for beating Lance.[/quote']

Yep.
I am very happy for Malcolm.

Of course Lance would have tried to win if he could have done it.

I am almost certain that as the biggest cycling persona of our time, the last achievement he wanted to reach was to win the biggest fun ride in the world smiley36.gif smiley36.gif
Watch the clip of the sprint finish and see his white clenched knuckles as he grabs his breaks smiley2.gif

What Clip??

Is it any better than the crap we had to watch on Sunday??

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If i was Lance i would fire Impey, he completley hoodwinked him into believing he can win the Argus, which would have have revived his failing career and resulting in Lance running flying away with his bike tail between his legs. scotty2010-03-16 14:18:57

Guest colonel

Impey has a failing career? Until his crash and revoery I thought he was doing pretty damn well.

Impey has a failing career? Until his crash and revoery I thought he was doing pretty damn well.

He was referring to LA's career, too many he's and his'ses in one sentence fooled you.LOL
Mr Legs2010-03-16 09:41:33

yet another anti LA massdebate session and stroke the already oversized ego of some?trolls.

mmmmm "massdebate" and stroke in the same sentence... smiley17.gif

if a flock of seagulls flys past overhead and the lead seagull swoops down to snatch a chip from out of your palony gatsbie clutching hand only to be beaten to it by a wingsucking competitor will the lead seagull be pissed off? Or will he fly faster next time?

Mine is bigger then yours. Seems like allot of hubbars suffer from short man syndrome. Scotty where were you in the sprint? Well done ML, thank you Lance Armstrong for your presence and putting the Cape Argus on the WWW.

Lehuizen2010-03-17 00:35:41

Yes' date=' where do we find this video people keep mentioning?

Here it is in HD

Props to Neil and Jason and the guys at Zoopy

[/quote']

Awesome action shots! Those interviews in the beginning were so painful...

i edited my original post. and just because i'm a volunteer in cycling doesnt mean i cant have an opinion or change my personality.

and respect to lance for wearing a black armband.

I think with his history of 100 mile MTB races' date=' he could win the Epic next year..just need to find the right partner..
[/quote']

about the black armbands. I was bitterly disappointed with the response to the call to wear these.

I wore mine.

oh and if Lance needs a compadre for epic, I'll volunteer. I fancy my chances. If Lange can take him, so can I

Mine is bigger then yours. Seems like allot of hubbars suffer from short man syndrome. Scotty where were you in the sprint? Well done ML, thank you Lance Armstrong for your presence and putting the Cape Argus on the WWW.

[/quote']

My previous post is complete gobbly gook.

Go Lance Thumbs%20Up

He was doing very good up untill an almost career ending move by idiot THEO put a spanner in the works. He has only been on the bike for 8 months after his layoff. I still think that DI is going to go far. He has a 1 year contract with radioshack so give him (DI) time to get into it again.