Most famous wheelsucker in the world

Groot Lem 2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

Dude get your head out Lances ass. If Lance couldve won he wouldve tried.

Lange won the Argus by more than a bike length, Lance tried to go with 1km to go and it never worked.

Deal with it but Im sure if Lange tried the Tour it would be a very different story.

Well done Malcolm for beating Lance.

Perhaps it could be that she is not a famous cyclist, and I have to add, her boobs are a little small, so yes, I don't care.

Did Lange  said he Beat Lance?? ShameCry seems like all the wins are getting to his headConfused. Lance did pull out to the left bevore the finish line

Anyone see how Contador cleaned up in Paris-Nice and Lance cant even win the Argus.

I'm stoked Contador won,,,,, but i'm not sure he cleaned up!!

I always feel a sorry for him on the podium... his excitement is more releave that he won.... huge pressure on him!!

Guest colonel

Being the worlds best climber and tour rider does add some pressure to your races. Same as Fabian in TT's.

Being the worlds best climber and tour rider does add some pressure to your races. Same as Fabian in TT's.

Must be hard to enjoy racing like that.

I cant find any reports about lance wanting to win, only that he would help Impey which repeated again at the start and that he was looking at a small break rather than a big bunch finish, which is excactly what happened. Phil who has often been accused as being so far up LA's rear end also said he does not think Armstrong will be able to sprint against our top sprinters.

Dude get your head out Lances ass. If Lance couldve won he wouldve tried.

Lange won the Argus by more than a bike length' date=' Lance tried to go with 1km to go and it never worked.

Deal with it but Im sure if Lange tried the Tour it would be a very different story.

Well done Malcolm for beating Lance.[/quote']

Jy speel seker ne? Selfs Christoff van Heerden het in sy post race interview snaaks vir die inteviewer gekyk toe die reken 'wel done on beating Lance'. Sy reaksie was een van 'WTF Lance het net saam gery' gewees. Lance se 'go with 1km to go' was om vir Darryl te probeer help.

Most people has no idea how cycling works. Even my parents asked me yesterday why Lance didnt win. They couldnt understand it..he is the god of cycling after all. I just ignored them.

But I think alot of the "public" will think "Why doesn't Lange and the other boys race the TdF seeing that they can beat LA". If this race was twice as long then La would have done the last 50ks on his own.

2nd thatWink
Maybe because it would be difficult to race it clean??!!

What a useless dumb thread.  DeadWe should all be excited by what was probably one of the most exciting Argus races in a long time.  Like him or not, Lance Armstrong is the International Ambassodor for road cycling and wips top mtb riders as well every now and again.  He was not here to compare himself to anybody.  Sounds like sour grapes to me! By the way I haven't come across any road cyclist in a race that doesn't 'suck,' wheel every now and again, we're all 'suckers.' The way I saw it was Lance dancing on his pedals at the back enjoying the wonderful Cape sceneryWink

Anyone see how Contador cleaned up in Paris-Nice and Lance cant even win the Argus.

Exactly!  In fact they should cancel the TDF and just have the Tour de Argus, because the Argus is obviously much tougher than any of those Euro races... Smile

And BTW, nice ride colonel Clap

Guest colonel

Must be hard to enjoy racing like that.

Tell me any race as hard as that, that is enjoyable? You never heard LA after winning the Tour "Hey that was fin I really enjoyed that"