OFFICIAL PETITION:REMOVE JULIUS MALEMA FROM OFFICE

Elvin

There is about 10 Malema groups. Malema is a T#at, Malema is a D**s, Malema is the biggest D**s, Malema se ma se D**s....why? Its not helping the cause...and you must be really bored/stupid or desperately seeking attention to start such a group.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As mentioned he holds no official gvt position, just an anc member and was elected ANCYL leader at the FS boobs and bums conference.

scotty2010-03-19 01:04:21

Julius hasnt got an old lady, somebody found him under a rock as raised him as a pet. Then he escaped and the rest is history......

LOLLOLLOL    BHAAHAAAWHWAAAAAA    

The topic should read Official Friday Funny....

You recon you will make this stick ?   LOLLOLLOL

Next time the bunch drops me I am going to start a facebook page for myself

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! smiley32.gif

<hijack on> schwynn - why aren't you on D&D?? </hijack off>

Some wet stuff came down and as I am self employed do not want to be sick! smiley2.gif

Malema's FaceBook friends call him Adolf

Mar 18, 2010 11:00 PM | By ANDILE NDLOVU?

ANC Youth League leader Julius Malema's political career has been compared to that of Adolf Hitler.

Times Live

Elvin2010-03-19 02:05:44

Malema's FaceBook friends call him Adolf

Mar 18, 2010 11:00 PM | By ANDILE NDLOVU 

ANC Youth League leader Julius Malema's political career has been compared to that of Adolf Hitler.

Times Live

[/quote']

Ja, another uneducated tappet! It is amazing though that in 2010 there can be so many sheep behind Julius,....

• 3 weeks later...

Julius Malema must be removed from power and influence. He is poisoning South Africans with his racist remarks and hate towards people. Please click here: http://www.mypetition.co.za/index.php?page=sign_petition&petition_id=427 and sign the petition to remove him as president from the ANCYL. It is easy and only takes 1 minute.

Please forward this email to everyone in your address book and help save our rainbow nation!

..... I wonder if Julius and Mr Bob are related ? Wonder what their mothers would say! smiley36.gif

Well , to scare you, I read the history of Bob, as a child  his mother always praised him as 'The Special One', And he will be very special in the future, and all things king and queen.  His mother also was an idiot...

We used to say, he things he is a K...god, and actually hes just a goddam K....

The ANC will wipe their bum with our petition. Monkeyman Julius is untouchable. Wish somebody would give him a bullet

smiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gif

smiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gif

He may not hold an offical position but position/title is less importnat than influence.

Belive it or belive it not some groups still blame the white population for the lack of housing and education and see the government as blameless.

So when Malema stands up and gives a hate speech or suggests that land reform is acceptable or whites are to be killed or leave the country he influnces the populations views which is far more than a title or postion could ever do becuase a title give you the power to enforce something where as influence makes sure that others enforce your wishes for you.

Hitler had his propoganda machine the ANC has thiers too.

Vote partion do whatever it takes but dont expect him to go away and do not expect it to get better unless you Mobilise against him and against the infringment on our rights as humans/citizens/tax payers and make sure the international community hears us and see the danger of what could potentially be.

I got all exited voted.

At first I though it was about voting for something else.

So it turns out voting him him out if a non existent position is only second prize.

Can we start a petition to vote him out of life?