Australia :)

Speedi

Speedi' date=' I was in Bunbury this time last year - awesome spot. I didn't want to leave and could easily live there. If I could find a decent job there I'd be back in a flash. Found a pretty good bike shop there too, but can't remember it's name.[/quote']

Fritzroys?

That sounds like it. Big showroom with plenty of stock too.

Wow guys' date=' been a pretty hectic journey of physical and emotional pain. But Im finally in Australia with my parents, brother and sister.. Bit sorry I didnt post this earlier, just havent had time. Been here for about 3 awesome months already, time flies when your having fun as they say.

Anyway, Its pretty amazing over here. Wish more people could have the opportunity to move to such a 1st world country..

I hope all is well back in SA and just thought Id pop in to say hi :)[/quote']

Which area are you staying as my brother is living in Brisbane.

He has been there 8 years now. 

Yeah' date=' my mom live in Hay, NSW and her husband is a outback sheep shagger in Booroorban, NSW.

I used to live in Deniliquin, NSW, when I was a child and I find Pofadder (where my in-laws live) more exciting than there.

Tempted to go to Oz-land and would consider Adelaide. My late sister lived there and she loved it.

Nice thing about Oz is the open spaces :)[/quote']

This look familiar?

20100330_225422_Pofadder.jpg

Find the hills so when I get there you can take me there Wink

Hopefully there in a year or two!

I agree!

That makes two of us! Wink

The beauty is that we don't even have to leave anyone here to turn the lights off. They'll just go out on their own!

So Speedi, what type of work you guys do over there - not much of an economy in that part

So Speedi' date=' what type of work you guys do over there - not much of an economy in that part
[/quote']

well, im still in school.. so not much work going on besides the obvious studying. I have a part-time job at a local Cafe.. the pays not great though, only $11/hour. hoping to get a job at a surf shop down the road.

Hahaha, theres big mining going on in WA at the moent and the guys make ridiculous salaries out of that.. Honestly, you can dig holes and make about $90,000-120,000 a year. Provided you happy to work a fair distance from home and work long hours. But seriously, there are no problems here with the economy. smiley1.gif

haha morph !

?

So how are the ladies looking there speedi ?

Good question smiley32.gif

There some pretty good looking ladies. Way more compared to PE. But yeah, they pretty nice smiley2.gif

what do you buy a 21yr old australian sheep farmer for his birthday?

velcro glovesEmbarrassed

Can you get those in SA? Need to buy some before I go over so that I can fit in straight away. "When in Rome" as they say.

Good to hear from you again Speedi, so you are now in Aussie? Well done and good luck with your new life over there !! It's a great country and it's run by civilized people.