Weight Weenie's early bday pressie...

Weight Weenie

Guest Big H
So yesterday I drove to Rustenburg. On the way back I exceded the speed limit by about 30km/h in a 80km/h section - I was doing 110km/h.

The thing is I knew I was speeding. We all have at some point exceeded the speed limit - even Mackie.

So here are 2 sayings that are relevant for this topic:

1. People that live in glass houses...

2. The wheel will turn/Boontjie kry sy loontjie...

I would like to add one ..... specially for old suurtiet Mackie...... whom by the way I still supported in his condemnation of Weight Weenies blatant stupidity an common bragging..... would be

3. If the shoe fits you wear it!!!!!!!! ..... and if you have anal pils ..... use them but in Mackies case try to fit them sideways!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H
So yesterday I drove to Rustenburg. On the way back I exceded the speed limit by about 30km/h in a 80km/h section - I was doing 110km/h.

The thing is I knew I was speeding. We all have at some point exceeded the speed limit - even Mackie.

So here are 2 sayings that are relevant for this topic:

1. People that live in glass houses...

2. The wheel will turn/Boontjie kry sy loontjie...

I would like to add one ..... specially for old suurtiet Mackie...... whom by the way I still supported in his condemnation of Weight Weenies blatant stupidity an common bragging..... now suddenly goes ballistic and insults me...... maybe ' date=' just maybe I touched a raw nerve????

3. If the shoe fits you wear it!!!!!!!! ..... and if you have anal pils ..... use them........... but in Mackies case try to fit them sideways!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote']

Nice wheels. However' date=' I still dont get why you would want to buy a rim strip conversion to ride on a tubeless setup. Why not get a tubeless specific rim? You can run it without sealant to save weight if thats what you're after and want it specifically for racing.

As for breaking the law.........its one thing doing it and another bragging you've done it. I mean, just the other day I ................................

[/quote']

you'll never get a UST wheels set to weight anywhere near 1212g - there's no rubber rimtrsip, just a layer of yellow sticky tape - weights like 5g per wheel - lightest tubeless set upi n the world and works very well, never had a problem with the olympics or my 355's.......

dude......don't brag about screwing SARS.........I don't mind here or there, just keep it to yourself......

lets see the wheels on the bike now and on the scale!

Spot on rock....On my 355's with seperate valves and yellow tape it adds 11g per wheel so 22g in total making my wheels come in at 1586g. The ruber rimstrip in not only expensive, a schlep if you need to put a tube in but also heavier, my wheels would have been 1654g if I had gone that route. But apparently on some wheelsets you dont have an option but to go with them. Love this little notubes calculator

Guest Big H

...... and on the scale again??????.....mmmmmmm??????

Dont have a hanging one at home, lbs parktool scale weighed it at 9,33kg I think.  About 200g less than before, but I'm unsure of how much stans sealant they put in, and I now have the garmin on which ads a bit of weight.

Guest Big H

No............ the wheels boet!!!!!!!...... better weigh them quickly before Customs comes to fetch them!!!!!!!!

Has anyone ever thought about social responsibility?

WW, you have really nice wheels, but you've obtained them illegally.

This is the real problem with our beautiful country, nobody obeys the the law and this leads to two wrongs do make a right.

Dont have a hanging one at home' date=' lbs parktool scale weighed it at 9,33kg I think.? About 200g less than before, but I'm unsure of how much stans sealant they put in, and I now have the garmin on which ads a bit of weight.[/quote']

Flip that's light! smiley32.gif