View MTB trail maps-Western Cape

Dan Dob

Will do. Will it work to do the trail with my Garmin then send it to you as a route? Or will something like Endomondo work?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@The Crow. Anything will do . GPX, kml, Endomondo-as long as I can download the file I can make it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maps great, thanks. Route profiles? I struggle to get find the route profiles for the Tygerberg mtb trails, any advice?

• 2 weeks later...

Never even heard of welvanpas

Welvanpas is almost certainly the best in the WC

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, Just uploaded a new trail map to our webpage. It's of the Sanddrif trails in Cedarberg. Enjoy!

Whats up with the smileys and the sad faces, and can't you rather make the GPX files avail?

Edited by covie

How about some gpx files? This way I (we) can download it to our gps devices and then follow the route.

Hi guys, Thought I'd put in the smiley faces for the fun sections and sad faces for the uphills -just a bit of fun.

I don't have GPX files that are continous/clean. The problem with having no maps available in the first place, is that I have to ride these routes forwards, backwards and every other which way to cover it all for my maps so the GPX files are not going to help you.

In my opinion, mountain biking should be about exploring a bit and getting lost occasionally so I don't like to give out every it of info :)

Hi guys, Thought I'd put in the smiley faces for the fun sections and sad faces for the uphills -just a bit of fun.

I don't have GPX files that are continous/clean. The problem with having no maps available in the first place, is that I have to ride these routes forwards, backwards and every other which way to cover it all for my maps so the GPX files are not going to help you.

In my opinion, mountain biking should be about exploring a bit and getting lost occasionally so I don't like to give out every it of info :)

Yeah im pretty good with the "exploring bits" :) i like the smiley's just didnt see anything in the map key. Hence the question, but its also nice to have a GPX file on hand if you want to load a track as not to go exploring for a couple of hours :) exploring can be time consuming and time is not always an available luxury. But keep up the good work.

The Sanddrif trails are very well marked so no need for GPS files if you have our map.

• 2 weeks later...