View from the top

TomvdP

Cool pics. Montague Pass is such a cool ride. Can't believe I'd say that about a gravel road climb' date=' but really loved riding it a while ago.
[/quote']

I rode that from Wilderness, through George then at the bottom I asked for directions to Knysna...

It was further than it looked on the map. LOL

Ended up with a 175km ride, did most of the Karoo to coast alone and a very pissed off wife LOL

Im not sure what the hell you did on that ride tarmac but Im sure youre wife had to go for counselling before riding with you againLOL

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not about too compete with the Alps lol' date=' is a good thing SwissVan has invited me to go stay at his house for a couple of days Stern%20Smile[/quote']

Judging by the other pics posted there are plenty of great views in SA

Why no pics from GP mine dumps LOL

Covie if you bring the sun and summer with your welcome to stay.

cant gauruntee the sun and summer but i can vouch for a case of De Toren Fusion red wine, and a 3 KG kudu fillet that will travel with me :)

Was in Geneva two years ago loved the place now my girlfriend wants to go visit Switzerland too.

Cool pics. Montague Pass is such a cool ride. Can't believe I'd say that about a gravel road climb' date=' but really loved riding it a while ago.

[/quote']

I rode that from Wilderness, through George then at the bottom I asked for directions to Knysna...

It was further than it looked on the map. LOL

Ended up with a 175km ride, did most of the Karoo to coast alone and a very pissed off wife LOL

Im not sure what the hell you did on that ride tarmac but Im sure youre wife had to go for counselling before riding with you againLOL

There is no way I took her with me... she went shopping in Knysna and waited for me, and I was only supposed to ride 3-4 hours... I missed lunch and nearly dinner too. Embarrassed

Why no pics from GP mine dumps LOL

pick me, pick me!!!

Here we go SwissVan, not as pretty as your Alps but not too shabby for GP:

20100507_032103_100_1389.jpg

and Hog getting to the top:

20100507_032155_100_1391.jpg

Oh' date=' those are also from Breedts Nek btw

[/quote']

I have one somewhere in storage (printed copy) taken from Reiger Park minedumps (Boksburg) looking towards Suikerbosrand on one of those clear winter days.... was quite spectacular in those days.

20100507_040856_Photo0071.jpg

Me checking the view

20100507_041020_Resize_Wizard-2.jpg

Ewan remembering why we love to MTB 

One of the Higher points in Jonkershoek (WC) That was a awesome day 
August2010-05-07 04:11:26

20100507_070559_Hemel_&amp_Aarde.jpg

Start of Hemel & Aarde Valley, view towards Sandbaai and Onrus, Kleinmond mountains on the far right. Came up on the fire road.