Now motorists can see me (I FLY) in the dark

MichH

Thank MichH for posting and k*kking on me for riding during working hours.

I will send a PM to all those who asked for the details. I don't want to post the guy's details on an open forum as he is not selling these via a public outlet. He gets them for his motorbiker buddies.

Mampara - the vest will fit over a camelback
I FLY2007-07-26 06:50:14

It's a whole 20lt back pack with my day's clothing. But I will have a look anyway.

Goodness' date=' almost thought the heading was

"now the motorists can see my fly in the dark"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL[/quote']

Only when they are very close!

please help ...? How does one PM somebody whose name doesnt appear in the thread? Do you have to search for a thread where it does? Or is there an easier way?

Just go into My Hub/Private Messanger and then New Message and then type in the persons ID.

It's a whole 20lt back pack with my day's clothing. But I will have a look anyway.

Give me a call and you can try my vest on over your backpack. Hopefully your name is not actually Quasimodo.

Give me a call and you can try my vest on over your backpack. Hopefully your name is not actually Quasimodo.

Kief bru, will do.

Thank MichH for posting and k*kking on me for riding during working hours.

You should know better than to tease us like that!LOL

On the other hand, I'm just impressed that I want to ride!

Ive had mine for six months!!!!! Negative side is the battery pack is very brittle and mine broke the first time it got bumped. Repaced it with a proper nylon one I bought in RSA.

Yes and you do look like a Christmas tree!!!!!!! a very visible Christmas Tree!!!!!!!!!

gotta say i am IMPRESSED!!!!!!! WOW!!!!

i dare anyone to try to claim they "didn't see me". I'm gonna use this little baby whenever i'm on my honda and whenever i go out on my tcr or mtb when visibility is less than 100% daylight.

(oh, turns out i know the dude who makes them! from hiking!)

dk, pm me - we can make a plan - you'll just have to pay postage (obviously). nb, i'm not in the office today so i'll only be able to reply to you on monday.

• 2 weeks later...