RUMOR of Stage 14 - hopefully/thankfully False?

carbon:gal

_popupControl(); http://www.tdfblog.com/2007/07/rumor-of-yet-an.html

I sincerely and utterly hope that this is only a rumor!!!!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Anyone got more info on this?

_popupControl();

So it seems to be hopefully (thankfully) false?<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

_popupControl();carbon:gal2007-07-28 11:55:58

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's some announcement that's coming out this morning @ 11am !!

Arg - please let it not be Soler !!

Guest colonel

What is South Africa going to say IF it is from TBW? Are you all going to give them the same treatment as all the other riders that have been caught so far in the Tour or are you all going to change your tune?

What is South Africa going to say IF it is from TBW? Are you all going to give them the same treatment as all the other riders that have been caught so far in the Tour or are you all going to change your tune?

Wasn's surprised or shocked about the others, expected that...but a small (and maybe naief) part of me hoped that BLW would make it to the end of the Tour with-out something like this

Would be a tiiny bit dissapointed if it turns out to be Soler...

Oh well, now that I am totally devistated, I think that i will rather train to become the Epic Chill Zone Champ!!!!

NO you must be mouth foaming stark raving mad!!!!!!!!! TBW WILL NOT get the same treatment as we gave the others. You must remember that almost all of us..... all exept the raw iengliesh, are of French lineage. We will do exactly what the French did. We will ignore the fact and blame the "uitlanders"

But Soler's jersey was on 'loan' that day, because Rasmussen was wearing yellow and the polka dot was passed on to the 2nd rider. Are they suggesting jersey leader/wearer?Let's hope it's not him. I like the dude with his unorthodox riding style and funny looking shades. Fester2007-07-28 03:21:54

We'll see soon.  But looks bad.  Hope Barloworld follow the correct precedent and withdraw the team.  Will probably mean the end of the sponsorship.

Ah - this suspense is killing me ...

Does anyone who understands French know what the newspapers over there are saying ?

Irish ?