RUMOR of Stage 14 - hopefully/thankfully False?

carbon:gal

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barloworld riders have started todays stage.  Thomas and Hunter on the course at the moment.

Translated form from website above...... not me baut but Alta Vista Badel Babel ...... try making something of it!!!!!!! Sjoe Hendrik Petoors op su autistiese beste vandag weer.......!!!!!!!!! and I did not write this below!!!!!!!!

Wrong rumors over new Dopingfall excitement over a report of the press agency of dpa: In the night it announced to Dopingfall number four during the route - mountain king Soler was heavily loaded a Belgian newspaper report according to by control. Now the agency withdrew the message, also the responsible persons disclaims. Angoul?me - the press agency of dpa reported briefly before midnight with reference to the Belgian daily paper "Het Laatste Neuws" that Soler had been loaded by a Dopingbefund. On the InterNet side of the newspaper stood against it only, a new Dopingfall lies in air, and go it obviously around Juan Mauricio Soler. The French police is switched on and visited the hotel of Solers Barloworld crew for Danish reports according to into the case. DPA Mountain king Soler: All day long over speculations this information situation became dpa in the morning too thinly. She withdrew the message. An official confirmation for it that there is a Dopingbefund against Soler, was never present. In the morning route organizers disclaimed Christian Prudhomme and the world union UCI with a press conference officially that there is a new Dopingbefund with the route. The alleged police attendance was a mistake, a team bus for a police car was obviously held. Whole Friday over it had given with the route to speculations over a possible fourth Dopingfall. Also Solers name was thereby in the discussion. It is certain that on the 14. Stage a urine sample of a driver problematic values showed, reported several French and Danish media. Some put near that it concerns the owner of a special leotard, or brought openly Soler as suspecting in the play. Soler drives for the Barloworld team, which came with "game a Card" to the route. It had the 9. Stage in Brian?on won and leads clearly in the mountain valuation. After Patrik sinking joke (t-mobile), Alexander Winokurow (Astana) and Cristian Moreni (Cofidis) it would have been the fourth driver, from whom a Dopingbefund admits during the route became. In addition in the night on Wednesday Michael Rasmussen, to date, had been taken to carriers of the yellow leotard of its Netherlands team Rabobank from running. It had given wrong data concerning its Tainingsaufenthalt and had missed Dopingkontrolltermine. Note of the editorship: This message was provided in an earlier version with the heading "report over Dopingbefund with mountain king Soler" and brought up for discussion thereby the message of the dpa withdrawn in the meantime. MIRROR ON-LINE ONE had confronted the press agency still at the night with the representation on the InterNet side of "Het Laatste Neuws", according to which a new Dopingfall lay only in air and Soler under heavy suspicion is dpa insisted on its representation and referred as voucher to resuming sources - in the Saturday morning the message was only corrected.
Hendrik Petoors2007-07-28 05:31:39

Jip, seems rumours are fake.

Sjoe!!!! I darn well hope they are. Otherwise......

Dont want to think...

Jeepers - amazing how quick fake rumours, if that's indeed what they are, spread over the internet.

Maybe the rumour's about Contador......Wink

#Pete#2007-07-28 05:31:08

Ah - this suspense is killing me ...

Does anyone who understands French know what the newspapers over there are saying ?

Irish ?

Nothing in L'equipe this morning.

Either the news broke very late last night, or its alla load of hoooey

Some online news like the good ole Euro sport still have the headlines claiming saying Soler is the latest....

Ooii I hope Soler / TBW sues the arse off *&!`stirring press...

The way things are going now, it might be possible for Barloworld to win the team competition. By the time they hit Paris Barloworld will be the only team left with riders.

...Though, if it WAS Soler, I wouldnt be shocked!! You don?t need L'equipe to spot a drug cheat.

All you need is to use your brain....

Irishj9 - July 25th : -"Now theres an interesting topic. Unknown South American comes to biggest

bike race in the world and challenges major climbers who are all suspected (

some proven) to be pumped up with drugs.

How is this possible?

Richard Virenque complains bitterly in the press that French crowds have been

insulting French riders in the mountains. "How is it possible that a

wounded kazahk can beat the best in Franceon>" etc . Now we know.

How is it that an unknown Columbian can beat...etc etc

=====================================

Hehe! . Now, WHO is second in the mountains competition? CONTADOR  hehe.

Irishj92007-07-28 06:39:05

I think the Danes are ticked off because of Rasmussen and this won't be the last rumor they'll start. (always check the source...)

Just glad to see it's all a bunch of lies.(from what I understand from HP's translation.)

Surely Soler had to undergo blood testing during the tour? (being in the constant top 10-15 in the GC.) If there was any chance that he tested positive, he would've been gone a long time ago. 

Tour organisers say Soler did not test positive

http://www.cyclingpost.com/tour/article_005202.shtml

However in my view, anyone who drugs up from today onwards, will be home free. And I include the TT.

Too much damage sustained already. Positive results will be lost, like dockets in a SA police station   lol

Irishj92007-07-28 06:59:43

From this suurtiet Danish website at this link .... https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=15205&PN=3

Phen, since when weet jy so baie van doping..... of het jy dalk eerstehandse kennis. Moet nie jou oortjies uitsleen vir mense wat 'n vendatta het of skinner nie. Jou gesig kan dalk rooi wees.

Update 1:07pm CET

Tour de France director Christian Prudhomme has said that Juan Mauricio Soler did not test positive after the 14th stage in the Tour de France, and indeed, the rider is scheduled to start in the time trial later today.

Whether there was indeed a positive doping test - not belonging to Soler - after stage 14, is still unknown.

Do you guys seriously believe that any guy is clean simply because he doesn't test positive...? Naive. Very.

Well...to me you are innocent untill proven guilty..I would hope I can apply that in this instance......

Riis never tested positive while he was on drugs. Same for Zabel. Same for Millar. Aldag too. Etc. Etc. The list goes on a lot longer. Obviously the riders are getting past controls while on drugs.

Good point Phen!! So a lot I guess depends on the level of expertise in drug administration and one's budget! The one thing I have always found interesting was how many of the former USPS team were bust subsequent to leaving the team. I cannot believe that the riders would only start the juice after leaving??