Ryan Cox

pete

I see we shared the same birthday.

Just he was way younger......

Will specially think of Ryan on that day every year going forward.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

_popupControl();

I am still at a loss for words...  <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Although I do understand why these things must happen to us humans ? it still does not help to change how I feel about it ? death: what an immense cruel, scary, traumatic event.  You come in with nothing and you go out with nothing ? makes me think: invest where it matters?eternal assets.

(I am still saddened by the sudden death of Jaco Odendaal and Jaco De Witt (ex Barloworld riders) in Jan ?05.  We will never forget them.)

Condolences to the Cox family and peace of heart to all the people emotionally affected by this sad event.

My deepest sympathy to the Cox family during this time. Draw near to God and He will give you strength and peace. Ryan will be fondly remembered.

Terrible news about Ryan. Deepest sympathy with his family. Life's don't always seem fair. One of our stars in cycling.

Strength to Ryan's family, friends, and teammates.

Rest in Peace, Ryan - you will be missed beyond what mere words can express.

How strange,I spoke to Ryan on Sunday and he seamed fine, today his gone. What a sad loss to the country.

My condolences to the family, our thoughts are with you in these difficult times.

I was so saddened when I heard about Ryan this morning.  What a phenomenal cyclist and a phenomenal guy - he will be missed in cycling around the world.

RIP Ryan - you're in a good place.  My condolences to his family and friends.

my greatest condolences to ryan's family

all you need is strength and prayers smiley19.gif

well done for all the things you've done smiley32.gif

rest in peace

After 2 years of browsing the hub, I just had to register. Ryan was a great rider and a great role model for cycling. May he Rest in peace and condolences to his family and friends. God bless.

To the Cox family and friends...you are not crying alone! The rest of the cycling comunity are grieving with and for you!! Be strong in this time and trust in God to soothe your fears, heartache and pain. Ryan is in His hands now and i pray that The Father will keep all of you enbraced in His arms and close to His heart in this sad time! I was silently sobbing when i read this this morning...only had the privilege to meet Ryan once and was impressed by his humble and friendly attitude - rest in peace buddy, we will never forget you!Cry

Ryan Cox (M.H.D.S.R.I.P.)

Though our lives are but fleeting grains in the sands of time your passing has united cyclists everywhere, even if only for a fleeting moment.

Condolences to those who loved him. He will be remembered and missed profoundly.

Ryan's funeral will be held next week tuesday in Kempton Park - South Africa (7th of August 2007). Details on the venue, time and directions will be posted on his website. www.ryancox.co.za Thank you all for the prayers & messages. Today we have realized how the death of someone so special, teaches us how to live. Thank you once agian for everything.