No Juniors to Mexico Worlds

sernoche1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck at "Worlds" Cherise, if anyone deserved to go, with such dedication to cycling its you.

UCI didĀ  help with Cherise. Get your facts right. I cant think of one junior rider of colour that has a chance as good as Cherise. And i'm involved in Boland cycling, where most of the talented riders of colour are found.

Were u at last years junior worlds, did u see who was the only star in the squad, as a 1st year junior. Why dont you emigrate, mr racist.

got referred to csa web page - Mr.Lawrence W message - no junior track or road team to Mexico . what a crying shame with so much talent around . Why only one ' date=' Cherise Taylor . Mr W , the UCI do not part fund any cyclists to travel to junior worlds . At what cost to CSA was it to send and put taylor at the UCI and then to be housed in Belguim , surley an entire team could of been sent with the funding spent on one lone wolf , a lone wolf who will cry wolf win or not win a medal in a junior worlds lacking competiton in a depleted field . If any rider was to represent SA why not a rider of colour ?Ā Ā Ā Ā [/quote']

Ā 

Usually you send your best riders. From what I've seen and heard the right decision was made...

Ā 

Sounds like sour grapes to me..........get some perspective.

What a bold statement!!! Sernoche...please just go and look at Cherise's results!!! i think that will speak for themselves. Not a single one of us junior girls can even nearly compete with that! I mean...2nd woman OVERALL in this year'sĀ Argus.Ā 2004 (i think) at the ageĀ of 14 she was already well up in the top 100 women.Ā 

Ā 

Oh...and SA's results...creamed the second girl in the 15km TT by 1minute and the rest of us by far far more. Same story in the road race - she's inĀ her ownĀ league.Ā If any riderĀ deserved to be there they could have shown their stuff at SA's if they really wanted to prove themselves worthy.Ā 

Ā 

Try watching her sometime will you? She gives 110% I saw this standing about 3meters from her after the TT...she was totally breathless and was leaning over her bike for quite a while to recover. ..It's not as if she takes an easy ride and still beats everyone with no effort.

Ā 

Cherise...do your best...we're all behind you! You go girl!!!

Sernoche I quickly went over SA results. Cant see anyone else close on track, boy or girl.

Whenever my laaitie moan about someone that must get dropped in Protea cricket team I ask him to suggest a better player. because you have the capasity and mentality of a 10 year old, I'll ask you the same question. Please name a good rider that has the same chance as Cherise.

On some of your other posts I see you are quite an expert, Cherise overrated, Anke past sell by date... And why do you hide behind another name, if you believe in what u r saying, say who you are. (wie de donner is INA)

sernochi1. Have to agree with Taylorchick. You do not have your facts right. Do your homework before making wild accusations. Still I think there is no other Junior in this country that is on the same level as Taylorchick at the moment and SA'S proved that.Ā  She will probarbly give you a can of whipass. No need to send a whole team if no one exept Taylorchick isĀ going to perform and get results now is there?

Good luck Taylorchick

Ā 

And in terms of our rainbow nation:

Ā 

"The color cerise. The cerise name comes from the French word meaning cherry. The word "cherry" itself comes from the Norman cherise"

Ā 

You're also a rider of color.

Ā 

smiley4.gif

Good luck Taylorchick

Ā 

Ā 

You're also a rider of color.

Ā 

Ā 

smiley4.gif

Well said Thyolo

Ā 

YeahĀ sheĀ isĀ theĀ CHERRY ON TOP, of the PODIUM!!

Cerise go and do us proud.

Ā 

As for Sernoche I's remarks: Mr W admitted they made a balls up wrt planning and finances. And he apologised at least. No use to harper on about it. It is a pity but unfortunately nothing that can be done now.

Next year Junior Worlds are in Cape Town and hopefully CSA get their house in order and start planning now!

By they way. There are some SA juniors racing here in Ireland over the week-end.... gianni2007-08-02 05:38:56

"The color cerise. The cerise name comes from the French word meaning cherry. The word "cherry" itself comes from the Norman cherise"

Ā 

Ā 

haha...geen wonder sy en Cherry (Ronel) kom so goed oor die weg nie!LOL

Cherise,

Ā 

Ons almal in Vanderbijlpark hou styf duim vas, sterkte en doen net wat jy die beste doen, trap daai fiets stukkend!!!!

Ā 

Laat weet ons hoe dit gaan pop.Ā