Hobbies

casci

Not sure if this has been discussed before, you know what they say about "boys and there toys" (or girls) for that matter! What do you do besides cycling???

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lees, eet, slaap, eet, kyk tv, eet, slaap, eet, kyk nog tv, slaap, eet nog, lees oor slaap en eet en kyk dan tv oor kos en slaap!

Nee seriously,

Movies, boeke, nature, diere en my man!

Cervelo' date=' do you play for a band? What type of music? [/quote']

Nope, should be more specific, learning to play the guitar...  rock and metal .

collect comics (hello casci!), bought a guitar recently (still learning how to strum), homebrewing (it's juts getting warm enough to start another batch now), consider my dogs a hobby, gonna go halfies on a fireball (boat) with a mate soon (maybe), dabble a bit with the camera (am a journo).  

? collect die cast beetles (although my beloved mint '74 bug died a horrid death on the way to the induna), scalextric (had a double garage setup until my wife turfed me - my friend says she divorced me so she could park her car under cover), and io collect lego sets 
holy roller2007-08-15 04:57:06

add reading, listen to music... although listening to music isn't a hobbie for me, its rather an addiction.

Hey Holly Roller, I collected and raced slot cars aswell untill the beginning of the year. Sold most of my collection the past 4 months.

Now it's photography, movies (mainly foreign) and cycling in that order.

collect comics (hello casci!)' date=' bought a guitar recently (still learning how to strum), homebrewing (it's juts getting warm enough to start another batch now), consider my dogs a hobby, gonna go halfies on a fireball (boat) with a mate soon (maybe), dabble a bit with the camera (am a journo).  

? collect die cast beetles (although my beloved mint '74 bug died a horrid death on the way to the induna), scalextric (had a double garage setup until my wife turfed me - my friend says she divorced me so she could park her car under cover), and io collect lego sets 
[/quote']

just a general question how valuable are Dc comics from 85 / 86

Hey Holly Roller' date=' I collected and raced slot cars aswell untill the beginning of the year. Sold most of my collection the past 4 months.

Now it's photography, movies (mainly foreign) and cycling in that order.

[/quote']

man, i had a beaut setup! i built my own pitlane setup, drag straight for the american muscle cars, three garages/workshops for the old classics, had a classy converted lambo "dealership", grandstands, marshals. i miss that old track. my mate dave refuses to speak to my ex (even though his wife's one of her friends!) as the track had to be taken apart and most of it got destroyed in the move.

want to build it up again, but i only have a single garage now and my bikes take up the only spare room in the house 

Cycling was my hobby and would like to get into photography.

My current hobbies include :

speed nappy changing,

speed formula mixing,

extreme insomnia survival techniques,

entertainment centre for two 8 month old boys.

Holding thumbs that I can make cycling part of the list again - soon.

collect comics (hello casci!)' date=' bought a guitar recently (still learning how to strum), homebrewing (it's juts getting warm enough to start another batch now), consider my dogs a hobby, gonna go halfies on a fireball (boat) with a mate soon (maybe), dabble a bit with the camera (am a journo).  

[/quote']

just a general question how valuable are Dc comics from 85 / 86

could be worth a bit, but it obviously all depends on the rarity of the title and specific issues, and the condition of the comic. the main guide is called "street", but there are plenty of online resources out there