BUYCYCLE.CO.ZA!!!! WOOOHHAAA! GREAT!!!!

MobileBikeTec

i got mail from buycycle to say shipment was on 13th..ek wag nounog...ek try die couriers bel ma hou net an en an...

die tracking se my ook niks.

of moet ek mar vir nog so bietjie geduldig wees? :( :(

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got mail from buycycle to say shipment was on 13th..ek wag nounog...ek try die couriers bel ma hou net an en an...

die tracking se my ook niks.

of moet ek mar vir nog so bietjie geduldig wees? :( :(

Helloise, dis einardig lank... stuur hulle n email en vra wat gaan aan?

Hulle is baie fliks en sal seker onmiddelik vir jou kan sê wat aan gaan...

Helloise, dis einardig lank... stuur hulle n email en vra wat gaan aan?

Hulle is baie fliks en sal seker onmiddelik vir jou kan sê wat aan gaan...

ek het mail gestuur maar nog niks gehoor nie :angry:

dis seker ma weer 'n case van patience is a virtue.... demmit...

ek het mail gestuur maar nog niks gehoor nie :angry:

dis seker ma weer 'n case van patience is a virtue.... demmit...

ek gaan vir jou n epos nou pm, gebruik dit... ek weet jy sien seker uit na jou Rudy's B)

I would'nt accept it.

No manufacturer distributes a helmet to the market like that. It will be in a propietary box and it will have instructions, hang tags, small pads etc. I expect my product to be sold to me in the condition it left the manufacturer (ie) in a box, instructions etc.

Maybe some folk dont mind, and if you accept it, thats fine, but I would return it (at their cost) and request my money back, or one in a sealed manufacturers box.

i was wondering how long it was gona take for the 2 good to be true label to placed on buycycle.... its sad :(

i was wondering how long it was gona take for the 2 good to be true label to placed on buycycle.... its sad :(

I think everyone has their hiccups when trying to get a business off the ground... and I think trying to keep cyclists happy is hard enough ;)

I won't be writting them off... and besides it good that there is some competion in the online market...

So far my experience with BC has been very good.

Their price on the shoes I ordered is much cheaper than any of the stores in PTA and the 105 pedals were R100 less than CWC.

They answered my phone call and politely answered all my questions.

Payment was promptly confirmed via email too.

10/10 so far.

I will rather pay more at my LBS than support Buycycle - who keeps spamming me, even though I didn't sign up for their newsletters.

There's always going to be some unlucky sod that will experience the worst luck with a place that everyone raves about. I just had a similar experience servicing both of my cars at this place that half the world recommended. Was a nightmare experience for me and just about anything that could go wrong with them did. So go figure.

I don't believe that as customers we should just accept it, but lets give them a chance. Also seems they have had a lot more hiccups than they should have the last few weeks.

Lets see if they learn from these problems and can resolve it. I really want to see them succeed as we need the competition.

• 5 weeks later...

Has anyone bought a bicycle or any large order from them. I'm looking at hot bike at the moment, but it will be a very expensive mistake if something goes wrong with the order.

Has anyone bought a bicycle or any large order from them. I'm looking at hot bike at the moment, but it will be a very expensive mistake if something goes wrong with the order.

I have and it went very well, they kept me in the loop and bike was delivered by the agent himself.