BUYCYCLE.CO.ZA!!!! WOOOHHAAA! GREAT!!!!

MobileBikeTec

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still waiting to receive a reply to the email I sent them at the end of last week. Not exactly what you'd want from an "online" store. <_<

Hi, have you received answer on your mail yet? What is it that you are looking for?

I really like your avatar! KidRobot rocks! I've got a few of them :)

Hi, have you received answer on your mail yet? What is it that you are looking for?

I really like your avatar! KidRobot rocks! I've got a few of them :)

Hey MobileBikeTec

I got a reply - thanks. :) Yeah, I dig KidRobot too!

Ordered my stuff on Tuesday around 10:00.

Scheduled for delivery today (Thursday) B)

Very professional!

Will have to keep an eye out for any specials! :P

Received my stuff at +-15:00 on Thursday. All-in-all very good!

• 2 weeks later...

What happened to these guys, their site has been "Closed" for a couple of days now.

Jong, not sure, but one of my clients have ordered a group from them and it went through. But he did it over the phone though, and he knew what group he wanted and I just told Hennie from buycycle what ratio cassette, size rotors, bb type etc they should send.

They are still operational

I am getting responses to my emails, sometimes via phone calls!

I have ordered one or two things and so have mates, and all has gone very well.

I am impressed and would reccomend them.

can someone shed light, i just called them and asked for quote on p and p to somerset west , the quoted me R65, just yesterday i got a mail from them to say it is R48!!!! so i asked him the question: it went up in a days time from R48 to R65? the man did not anwer me.

the mail they sent me: Hi Helloise

1.Die volgende besending land in die week teen R1750.00 (Postage: R48.00).

2. Yes most definitely here’s our banking details:

Account:FNB : 62263549150

Branch:621251

3.Yes, you receive a very cool hard case with extra pouches for

extra lenses.

4. I was just informed that there new stock arrived this morning and will be available for ordering later today.

Kind egards

then they have an add on bid or buy saying the price is R1080 and they have stock. i called and the man said no that site is wrong they dont have stock. so what would have happened if i bought on bid or buy??

dan nou die ander ding, ek was gequote twee keer die verkeerde prys! the guy i spoke to said they HAVE stock but not the priceing yet and his email said the price should stay the same...

so nou is ek lekker deurmekaar, WAT GAT AN??

the bid or buy link:

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/24048226/Swifty_ImpactX_Photochromic_Clear.html

then n the site you can ask the seller a question about the item so here their mail back to me:

Home My bidorbuy Forum Start Selling! Help

Dear Helloise,

BuyCycle Online (3) has answered your question on the item - Swifty ImpactX Photochromic Clear.

Your question was;

have you still got this item in stock and in the red???

i live in somerset west so what will total price be thus incl p and p???

thanks

The answer is;

Hi Helloise, we were out of stock, but the new stock arrived here today. We're busy unpacking it now. We have the Red & White ones in stock now. By the looks of it the price will stay the same. You can order!!

Please Remember

If the seller is asking you to contact them directly in order to bypass the bidorbuy system, please note that this is against the bidorbuy Terms and Conditions. bidorbuy monitors the Questions and Answers on items and reserves the right to take appropriate action if a violation of terms is detected.

If you have feedback or need help, please contact us or call us on 0861 88 0861.

bidorbuy.co.za

South Africa's Largest Online Marketplace

shall i stay away from buycycle?

Helloise - I've bought from them recently, and never had any hiccups. Don't write them off just yet... I'm sure there's a valid reason why things seem a bit "deurmekaar" at the moment.

It is however very strange that there prices do not not agree - R1750 vs R1080 is a BIG difference!

jong ek sal ma wag tot die website weer up and running is..ek gan nie order oor die telefoon nie..

ek kan +- R1080 bekostig ma nie R1750 nie! en whats up met die postage and packaging going up in half a day's time :(

on the other hand the written email quote sal die een wees wat ek sal aanvaar aangaande die p 'n p nie die R65 oor die foon quote nie. :)