Who is "currently" the hottest girl on a mountain bike?

Konaman

the hottest girl on a mountain bike?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who is "currently" the hottest girl on a mountain bike?

• Emily
    • Willow

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant stand gingerale - rock shandies thank you ! :)

Haha! Okay Slowbee, one Rock-Shandy coming up - delivered right to your rocking chair.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Willow @ 2011 Cyclepassion shoot

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4033/4663489615_04f5b08f93_b.jpg

This picture disturbs me. Partly (ok - mainly) because instead of admiring female form, I immediately wondered what bike that was / what size wheels it had on / what was in the drink / which one is Willow / that I hope it's not the one on the left / oh wait - the one on the right isn't great either / omg I'm getting old / omg I'm going to die alone --- in that order.

Joy.

Regardless. Willow takes it over kloosterkoek in front of old Volvo.

Its interesting to note that some guys prefer a more "conservative look" (Emily) and others the more "daring look" (Willow). What do you think of these opposite images, that they are projecting in the pictures shown?

Guest agteros

Both are a tad too old for my son... no choice exercised

Guess I'd first have to meet them to be able to make a choice on which one will be the best match for him if he was a few (ok quite a few) years older.

Both are too young... (Most) girls before 30 have 'issues'. They only resolve these and become women when they turn 30 (or there abouts) Do things like making peace with themselves and the world. Bargain if they are still attractive then as well.

Actually, based on these photos the one looks like jail bait, and the other is trying too hard to get attention. Both a no for me as well. The 'outer packaging' makes you take at least a second look. But what makes them attractive? Nothing on a photo.

Back to the question about Who is the hottest... Guess the one in the shower is 'hotter' than the other as she needs to cool down.

Both are a tad too old for my son... no choice exercised

Guess I'd first have to meet them to be able to make a choice on which one will be the best match for him if he was a few (ok quite a few) years older.

Both are too young... (Most) girls before 30 have 'issues'. They only resolve these and become women when they turn 30 (or there abouts) Do things like making peace with themselves and the world. Bargain if they are still attractive then as well.

Actually, based on these photos the one looks like jail bait, and the other is trying too hard to get attention. Both a no for me as well. The 'outer packaging' makes you take at least a second look. But what makes them attractive? Nothing on a photo.

Back to the question about Who is the hottest... Guess the one in the shower is 'hotter' than the other as she needs to cool down.

Ummm... WTF?

ok I must be getting old 'n all.

Why do you want to know who is "hotter"? Are you planning on dating them and cant decide? There is a certain element of belittlement (is this even a word ? <_< ).

But there is something not right about this topic. Maybe its the way the title is put. There is a flesh thread - these kinda posts belong on that thread.

*flame guard on*

Well said, bee.

Guest agteros

En almal wat dink dit gaan oor die "packaging" mis die punt heeltemal! Onthou net, 'n mooi meisie is almal se meisie!

Guest agteros

Ummm... WTF?

It is all about perspective Tim. Different angels angles to the same 'problem'

En almal wat dink dit gaan oor die "packaging" mis die punt heeltemal! Onthou net, 'n mooi meisie is almal se meisie!

Don't make a pretty woman your wife?

There are a few Hub girls that need to be added to that list.

never met any of the hub girls so.....

girls post your pichars