Chain Reaction Cycles Sucks!!!!

zeepee

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Caad4

Havent been cycling had no bike until now. You dont want these "Women" trust me, Im waiting for my SA lady to join me in Dec.... The weather is ok for riding now, winter will be the real test, but I do hear its not that bad here and it hardly snows so should be doable... Looking at riding to and from work as its only about 5km.

Plan is to do some serious training then go to a race and come out of nowhere to finish top 10 if possible... Only thing is getting used to a HT now....

You are still young enough to ride a hard tail. You obviously have a job, which is good news. Good luck.

corny joke:

CRC had a sale....

and that's how the fight started.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Excellent!!

Zeepee - the solution should be obvious!! CRC Sale!!!! ;)

:unsure: Classic. I have a little dilemma too. My order is arriving Monday and it's a public holiday. Will have to wait until Tuesday. But it's just in time for my little trip to the Alps which is Friday. Hope there are no delays.

Hi buddy's. You guys must always send us a mail before buying from another source. Tell us what you want and we might be able to give you the same or even a better price.

Send your mails directly to me at cwcycles@telkomsa.net

I am waiting for your mails and questions. Remember that we at CWC cycles / online will always do our o utmost to give you the cyclist the best deal.

Chris I have a mate that's just moved down to capetown, he wants to start cycling so I told him to go see you guys for advice on which bike to get, he'll pop in next week for a chat

i did that twice. still waiting for feedback on both emails. Not going to CWC again, no without a gun stuck to my head. Besides stupendously poor customer response to my two emails, almost zero stock of the stuff a DHer wants. Maybe that's why CWC never bothered replying. Who knows why people do silly stuff <_<

anyway, i wrote a letter to CRC about them fialing to notify customers who use UPS there are delays. i often use UPS cos i'm in a hurry, and if CRC doesnt say anything ot contrary, i expect delivery as per their website guidance on delivery times. I wrote the letter aksing them to rather inform customers using hte UPS option things might be delayed, rather than be quiet and leave the customer wondering the hell the package is late.

They said they noted the issue, and are trying to streamline operations.And they going to refund my shipping and packaging costs. Totally unnecessary, but if they insist ;)

Hi buddy's. You guys must always send us a mail before buying from another source. Tell us what you want and we might be able to give you the same or even a better price.

Send your mails directly to me at cwcycles@telkomsa.net

I am waiting for your mails and questions. Remember that we at CWC cycles / online will always do our o utmost to give you the cyclist the best deal.

Hi,

Then can you pleeeeeeaase get for me a pair of Fox Ventilator(2010 catalogue) shorts(black)size 34

Thanks

Capricorn.

That is now news for me. Let me assure you that we go out of our way to satisfied our clients.Why would we not want to answer your questions? We even give our opposition information if they need it.

Zeepee thanks for recommending us. I can assure you that he will getter better service than what Capricorn were getting if that is a true story. Ask all the all the other 1000s of cyclist that spend their money with us.

I was at CWC shop the other Saturday when the Boks played the Wallabies. I wanted to buy a bike and kit for my son. I was looking for some advice, prices, discussion etc. All the staff was more interested in watching the game on all the TV's in the shop that in the end I left and bought at Cycle Lab ... Negotiated a good price with them too. Not very good service from CWC if you ask me.

I was at CWC shop the other Saturday when the Boks played the Wallabies. I wanted to buy a bike and kit for my son. I was looking for some advice, prices, discussion etc. All the staff was more interested in watching the game on all the TV's in the shop that in the end I left and bought at Cycle Lab ... Negotiated a good price with them too. Not very good service from CWC if you ask me.

Poor staff, the trauma of watching that game was probably too much for them......................... :P

Why dont you take her to the Isle of man for a honnymoon, then you can go to the actual CRC store.. And a Exotic Island..

I wouldnt really call it Exotic but if that is what you want to tell the wife, if might be a looong honeymoon!

Not very good service from CWC if you ask me.

Thats a shame Topwine, I have always had great service, advice and chats with Chris and his team there.

I ordered some grips from them 20 days later nothing, so they sent me another pair, 25 working days later still nothing and now they want me to wait 31 days before i get a refund, lets just say I am less than impressed. On the second pair i asked them if they could over night it and ill even take the charges, they said no has to be postal services. Its three months later and i'm irate as hell.