So WHAT size shoes do you wear.

Big J-WP

I have noticed that there are quite a few people out there with big feet and firstly sick of trying to find cycling shoes locally that fit. So would like to know what size you wear so I can put something together and see if I can get some big sizes from someone.

I will start

UK14/15

EU49/50

US15/16

and if you battle to find normal sneakers and smart/casual shoes I can already help with that.

I wear a UK 11 - while I don't feel like a clown with these feet, there are times when I wish I had either size 8 or 9 as these seem to be what shops stock up on.

I have the opposite, size 2/3, very difficult to find cycling shoes without going 2 the kiddies dept!

You tried getting some from Mattell?

Sorry, couldn't resist… :unsure:

Also depends on the make, Size 10 specialized BG shoes are much more comfortable than the other brands I recommend specialized

Sounds like there are actually a lot of guys with big feet around.

I am riding a EU48 Diadora shoe at the moment but should be riding a 49/50.

Agree with Daniel XT - a flipping mission. And if you see a pair of shoes that are actually your size, you don't have the $$ to buy it, but when you do, they are sold.

Can relate to guys with BIIIGGGG feet battling to find shoes, I'm at the other end , some size 6, perfect , some are way too big... the day you are born, pray that you aren't short, or have small feet.

UK14/15

EU49/50

US15/16

NB and Asics make up to 15

Have EU50 Shimano MTB

cant find decent road shoes tho

SunGun25. I got a pair of Specialized BG Pro in a 14UK from London last year carbon sole the works and are great and stiff. Paid less than 2G's for them.