MSC Spring Classic - dissapointed

Haga

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thumbs%20Up - about time you had a ride without hickups!

Wasn't quite without hickups, had to stop twice to tighten my seat post clamp, it slipped so much my knees were hitting my chin OuchLOL.

It is funny how things always go wrong or come loose in a race, never on a nice relaxed training ride Confused.

Thumbs%20Up - about time you had a ride without hickups!

That was intended for both IanJ and DR!

IanJ - a bit easier than a single speed?

DR - glad that tyre held and Wilddog didn't have a mechanical on the beeeeg tandem! I did see IanJ ride, he started with us but left us for dead within the first few k's! Downhilling like a maniac and strong as an ox! Learnt a lesson there - don't mess wif okes what done the E'tape thing smiley18.gif

Ja BB but notice that you don't see me at the technical races, NF is just like a road race with dust, apart from the bit of single track and the tunnel drop off.

When we used to go to Logwood I would come home covered in bruises and scrapes. Would need to practice alot more if I was to do serious MTB stuff.

Spoke to someone else today and he was also listed as DNF so I wonder about those results.

Why should I pay R3.12 per km to do a fun ride coz that's all it is if there's no results and to make matters worse I forgot to stop my Polar at the finish coz I spoke to a friend ..... well, he spoke to me coz I couldn't talk after my spectacular sprint finish.

I even had the decency to take that timing board thingy back to them afterwards ........... and the shirt is too smallAngry
steve2007-09-05 12:40:30