MSC Spring Classic - dissapointed

Haga

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I FLY - where you come from with comments like that? Flip wait till the next race she attends I will for sure point you out as the guilty party of said comment Wink

BTW - I didn't check out that light was still a bit pricey for me so I'll stick with the DIY one that worked cool from last year!

You see BB, I kept quite!!!!  I till need to come and get my 2 powerlinks and bring back your spacer.  Eish, I forgot it!

I though I was doing ok until I caught up to a Swampdog girl

D@mn.... we cycled together for a while and then she decided that I had not had enough dust to eat so she served me a portion.... For a while I though you just wait I'll be back. Right......

I did see her at the parking lot later though LOL

Those 10sp SRAM 'powerlinks' don't work on Shimano chains I'm told, SRAM 10sp only (that's not shram or esram etc.) !!!! Didn't pick it up yet. Do you want?

I FLY - where you come from with comments like that? Flip wait till the next race she attends I will for sure point you out as the guilty party of said comment Wink

Popcorn timeBig%20smile

My chick's stronger than yoursOuch

Those 10sp SRAM 'powerlinks' don't work on Shimano chains I'm told' date=' SRAM 10sp only (that's not shram or esram etc.) !!!! Didn't pick it up yet. Do you want?[/quote']

No thanks.  Don't need it if I have to buy a new chain!

BTW - anyone else note the course seemed to be about 43k's? No I'm not complaining just wondering!!!!!!!!!

Byron's Polar said 43.0, my Sigma said 43.8. Then again maybe I just rode further than him!

Beeing on aloan bike I did it "blind". Only when we went over the drop off though the tunnel did I know how far still to go. Got my time and the second lap used that so judge how far still to go.