Hot leg?

manbearpig

Ok Marius you sound almost klevir but then you get smart at the end, I will still let you live but all the other clowns are so f%$#ken dead.

Ya think?

You realise that we can escape you any time, merely by running straight, while you run in circles round your overheating leg.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, amputation and medical problems aren't something you joke about...

Well you clearly haven't understood this thread, have you?

Well you clearly haven't understood this thread, have you?

What I actually wanna tell you now I'll keep to myself, might just get this thread closed!

What I actually wanna tell you now I'll keep to myself, might just get this thread closed!

Yes guys, C'mon... manbearpig might have a serious problem here. This is no place to take the p!$$ :P

Guys, amputation and medical problems aren't something you joke about...

What next cervelo next we wont be able to joke about race, religion, politics midgets or stereo types.

Man i hate this whole politically correctness thing.

I have no joint pain or anything but every so often even when I'm not riding i get this hot sensation on the outside of my leg from my knee down into my calf. WTF? Clevva peepil tell me, will I live?

Could everyone just take a deep breath and re-read the OP?

A serious request for advice will get a serious response, usually along the lines of "Don't ask your imaginary friends, go and see a doctor."

A non-serious request will get non-serious responses.

Meanwhile, please excuse me while I go and get a step ladder to assist those who need help in getting down from high horses.

James

Posted Today, 01:00 PM

No you're F(*&(*cked. Get your will in order.

I am going to kill all of you. Is there a doctor in the house?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Ok so I'm guessing it really is just my sciatic nerve pinching causing this hot leg thingy. Will try stretch more and see,I really thought it would be a more common thing.

Hot leg is a natural consequence of violating the laws of causality.

Such violations may take the form of replying to posts before they are posted:

post-2030-011795100 1284465784.png

I had a sort of similar thing where my knee just felt weird, thought it was going to dislocate at any second. Well it felt like that. got it solved with stretching.

It could also very well be your foot diving inwards on the down stroke as you might have relatively deep arches and quite a varus tilt on the forefoot.

The patella dives inwards, the tibia follows that, a big number of revolutions per ride over works the muscle between the knee and the malleolus.

It could also be over working the Pes Anserinus as well as the Patellar Ligament from the inward tilt.

Perhaps the bursa is not getting enough fluid, it could even be an ITB related issue.

My guess, foot shims.