Argus entries...

HomerSimpson

Speculation from the organizers last night that the entries might be full by Sunday or Monday...at 72% right now (around 25 000).. Just a a heads-up for those who might still be considering entering.

that means a minimum of R6.250.000 has already been spent on race entries alone,

and if like some , you want a reminder (Shirt) of this Argus, you bought a shirt for R70.00 and you haven't even thought about travel, accomodation and and and oh heck man,,, the costsDead

They always start this hype Homer, things will slow down.

Last year there was still openings in Jan. despite all the hype and b******t early on. 

Last year, Widget, just as a matter of fact, I tried quite hard to find 2 additional entries for people (2 Gauteng hubbers, in fact) after the entries had filled up.  No dice, nothing to be had, called everybody I knew.  In January the substitutions opened up, yes, and entries were available.  Regarding the "hype", I spoke to people dealing with the entries last night, and these are simple facts, the numbers are there.   Anyhow, the original message was simply a heads up for people who might be interested. 

Amashovashova - Done.
94.7 - Still to enter.
Argus - Done

Amashovashova - Done.
94.7 - Done.
Argus - Done

Last year I battled to get entries, and if it wasn't that 2 of my friends had to cancel, I would have been in sh@t street. Why play russian roulette... do it and it's done. Let the hype begin.... the money goes for a good cause...ClapClapClap

Amashovashova - Not doing it

94.7 - Not doing it
Argus - Not doing it

What a pointless post don't you think.

94.7 - Not doing it

Argus - Not doing it

Why not ?

Why not ?

Why not?

94.7 - Not doing it
Argus - Not doing it

Why not ?
Why not ?
Why not?

Done the Argus 3 times, Amashova in sub 3 and hated the 94.7. Nothing to proove.

Guest Michelle

From the terms & conditions Confused ->

CONDITION OF ENTRY TO CHAPMANS PEAK.
Entry into Chapman?s Peak Drive is at your own risk. None of Entilini (Proprietary) Limited (the Concessionaire), Entilini Operations (Proprietary) Limited (the operator), the Provincial Administration of the Western Cape, the South African National Parks Board, their respective servants and employees will be liable for any death or injury to any person or loss or damage to any property whilst you are on Chapman?s Peak Drive, irrespective of the cause of such death, injury, loss or damage, including any act or omission of any of the above-mentioned, whether negligent or not.Any person using or entering Chapman?s Peak Drive indemnifies each of the above named against all and any claims which may be brought against them, or any of them, by any dependant of any such person. In addition the driver of any vehicle indemnifies each of the above named against all and any claims which may be brought against them, or any of them, by any passenger in such vehicle or any dependant of any such passenger.

do you only ride to prove a point mampara?

Yes, to see if I can do it. The same with bunjie jumping. Done a few and now it's boring. I get bored very easily.

Mampara2007-09-07 06:28:15