Bottelary warning

raptor

Yesterday at about 17:30 me and my father went for a ride on bottelary road when a couple of assholes in a ***** yellow ford cortina drove up next to us and tried to hit my father with a taser gun, luckily he missed but in the process almost ran me of the road aswell. Unfortunately i could not get the plate number as it was just as faded as the rest of the rust bucket.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's when you need to pull out a sawn off shot gun and pump the f&^%ers full of led... :angry:

Especially brave since there were two of you...

Glad you and your dad are okay, raptor...

When is that potent tear gas they had on supercycling the other day hitting the markets? I would love to squirt some at 130kph into the car !! Should be real fun seeing those idiots jumpout of the car while its moving.Lol

Spaanschemat Road in Constantia also has it's fair share of jokers. Nothing as hectic as a taser though!

i cycle there almost everyday...will be loading my airgun pistol in my pocket, 30m/ps gas powered! will shoot him in his face

Spaanschemat Road in Constantia also has it's fair share of jokers. Nothing as hectic as a taser though!

This road should not be ridin on by cyclists as half of the road does not have a yellow line nor any run-off!

When is that potent tear gas they had on supercycling the other day hitting the markets? I would love to squirt some at 130kph into the car !! Should be real fun seeing those idiots jumpout of the car while its moving.Lol

Got a brochure:

Contact Dave Sheer Guns 011 640-5019. www.davesheer.co.za. or jpx@davesheer.co.za.

A bit pricey too....

Yep, so that's out of the question. Besides, the description makes it sound like you've only got one shot, a hellova pricey shot!

This road should not be ridin on by cyclists as half of the road does not have a yellow line nor any run-off!

Why , do you live therecool.gif