Saturday 15/09 & Sunday 16/09 Rides

ewep

Thug: Will be best to park at the Panorama Shopping centre on Kliprivier and cycle down to the intersection. Loads of cyclists park there and is quite safe.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thug there will be a few of us parking at Panorama shopping center. We can all ride to the robot together. So we should all meet there, ready to go at 6:50, to be at the robot at 7:00.

Thug' date=' is that for Saturday?

[/quote']

Yebo

So where is this Panorama Shopping Centre ?

I are not from the souf Wink

Get to the corner of Klipriver and Swartkoppies, turn right at the robot into Klipriver, turn right at the second robot into Panarama Shopping center

MuXmAn2007-09-13 05:58:26

Thug' date=' is that for Saturday? [/quote']

Yebo

So where is this Panorama Shopping Centre ?

I are not from the souf Wink

Thug we can meet you on the road and you can follow us there! Or else I can just give you directions???
amateur2007-09-13 06:15:20

Thug, where are you coming from?

The easiest way is to take the western or eastern bypass. The offramp will be Kliprivier Road where you turn away from town.

Follow the road through four robots and the fifth on should be just before the shopping centre. Turn left and then right immediately into the centre.

You then just continue cycling along Kliprivier till you hit Swartkoppies (2nd robot) You will see Xumbug on your right. Turn right and wait on that corner.