Saturday 15/09 & Sunday 16/09 Rides

ewep

PeeWee - We could go up Impala or Butchers or that little wander through Kensington where Delgado punctured...?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ewep, will chat but I'll probably join you both daysThumbs%20Up

Bike is going in for a service today so I would have been off for a week and a half, so easy saturday and harder sunday, cool.

Engelsman, sounds good for both days.  Saturday from Panorama for a flat ride and then Sunday the "oppie" in Obeservatory.  I need to do the first 3 hours climbing and then after that more relaxed for another 2 hours.

The 06 October is shaping up to be a good day..... best I speak to Delgado about putting some more cash with his bookie connections !!!

Wonder Woman laat weet my asb van die reelings van die ride ek sal graag wil saam ry asb..

Eks net nie elke dag meer op die hub nie. So ek mis van die rides

Ok cool Saturday, Zaskar and I will join in as well. Brigette might also join, waiting for confirmation.

Energiser Bunny ???????

Ewep - 5:45 from your place Sunday? If yes me and LittleBen are on! Need though to start riding at Suikerbos at exactly 7am (i.e. not much standing around time available to us!).

BB, Wonder woman and I (check out the language R2D2!!) will be leaving from the traffic light (R2D2!!!) at Vaal Street at 06:00 to ride to Sugarbush!

C'mon Snappy, you and jokerman come join us for some fun again. You can always do a short one just through the reserve, or meet at my place and go from there.

OK' date=' looks like I will meet you at the robot again on our way around 6:00 on SundayDead

Are we doing the 40km loop??

[/quote'] Is Twiki back??