MariusL

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah - this is the HUB like in the good old days :D

thanks for the laugh guys!!

(and MariusL - get the white -- its the best :P )

(and mmm...with thread like these, i miss HR!)

How about these dog pants?

They got me panting!

I guess they dress the dogs to prevent them from having sex when they are in heat. Pretty much what white cycling pants do for humans!

So if said dog is hot, you say he's busy pantsing???? hmmm. I think not.

Sorry, but dogs pant, the don't pants.

For the record the defintion of pant (without the 's'):

pant [pænt]

vb

1. to breathe with noisy deep gasps, as when out of breath from exertion or excitement

2. to say (something) while breathing thus

3. (intr; often foll by for) to have a frantic desire (for); yearn

4. (intr) to pulsate; throb rapidly

n

1. the act or an instance of panting

2. a short deep gasping noise; puff

Willehond, you have obviously not been back to ZA in a long time. Or, if you have been, your stay was short and in Sandton. Down here we all own at least one jean pant, one larnie pant and one short pant. I know there are four seasons but that has nothing to do with the three compulsory pant-garments we own.

Further, the dimunitive form of a pant is not a panty. That, like a cat in your country, is something rude. We don't talk about that pant. It makes us pant, says the dominee.

Willehond, you have obviously not been back to ZA in a long time. Or, if you have been, your stay was short and in Sandton. Down here we all own at least one jean pant, one larnie pant and one short pant. I know there are four seasons but that has nothing to do with the three compulsory pant-garments we own.

Further, the dimunitive form of a pant is not a panty. That, like a cat in your country, is something rude. We don't talk about that pant. It makes us pant, says the dominee.

Absolutely CLASSIC!!! :lol:

Thanks for the re-education Johan, I left the East Rand after miserably failing to integrate after two years. Now I remember why...

BTW, here in Holland, panties are things you wear over your underpants. Well, they call you panties your 'onderbroek' (yes, even for girls) and your pantyhose your panties. So if a Dutch guy walks up to you and says he can see there is a hole in your panties, don't skrik, he's just concerned about your leggings! Probably.

In future instalments I will try to explain what a tompoes is and how to eat one without getting cream on your upperlip, but I digress...

Still here, my friend. B) Just got some fur now…

Decided against the white pant... got classic black ones.

I have nightmares about the white cycling pant in the rain...

and was told the white cycling pant = very ghey :huh:

post-9078-025139900 1285753214.jpg

the larney white pant on the assos make me pants...

Look how white the background is... can't take my eyes off it... it's hypnotic!

I've decided that white cycling shorts be damned... I'm taking white lycra gym pants and riding to my nearest river crossing... who needs a chamois or lining!!