Which darkies must I buy?

baie-sukkel

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this thread was about which governmunt official you wanted in your pocket ;)

Still wont get you anywhere though ;)

Thanks for your reply, could you perhaps recommend a specific model in this Rudy range?

Rudy project Rydons have 2 pairs you wont look back you can run, ride play golf and you dont look like a dork if you wear them leisurely either, CWC best prices get the Photocramatic ones...

Rudy project Rydons have 2 pairs you wont look back you can run, ride play golf and you dont look like a dork if you wear them leisurely either, CWC best prices get the Photocramatic ones...

Thanks wapad, this was the type of info I was looking for, I will phone and get some prices on the Rudy Rydons. What doed the optic lense cost you +- ?

I use Julbos with an optical insert. Pretty happy with them. Never tried Rudy Projects. Next time I might probably go that route though although they are quite a bit more expensive.

Someone posted a really nice pair of Adidas' they had made up.

Adidas are great (I work for Adi SA) but.... I wear Oakley Flak Jackets with prescription lenses.

Just find the insert sits too close to my eyes. If you go for Adi, get the rimless inserts :) 18% larger lens area :)

I thought this was a slavery thread

Yeah I thought the same... why would anyone want to buy a "darkie"... "darkies" don't work... ;)

Yeah I thought the same... why would anyone want to buy a "darkie"... "darkies" don't work... ;)

do you know how difficult it is to find a computer in a white box these days?

Okay back to the specs. What's wrong with contact lenses? The you can wear whatever you want to. 2 boxes (6 pairs) of all day lenses will last you a year if you only use it for sports and will be about R700.

Always get a weird idea (slavery sale), When I see this Heading on the forum. :)

Its a real striking heading never the less. :D

Clint, with all the bikes your acquiring, your going to need a couple of porters to carry them on your rides. Could be cool, asking your porter to pass on your dual-sus for the bumpy rides, your hardtail for the serious mountain goating and the downhill for fun rides :)

Hello everyone,

I am in the market for new cycling sunglasses,BUT I wear glasses,wow it must be able to take prescription lenses. Which one should I go for ? Up to now I have been using the Addidas Supernova and Evileye, so I would like to try something different. Thanks Gustav

Hi Gustav

You can give our in-house Optometrist a call, he can give you more info regarding Rudy Project RX and maybe organise something for you.

Bernard Volschenk: 082 456 2645

Regards

ASG Sport

You can give our in-house Optometrist a call, he can give you more info regarding Rudy Project RX and maybe organise something for you.

Bernard Volschenk: 082 456 2645

Regards

ASG Sport

Maybe if you brought your prices down and didnt have such a massive mark -up you would be selling more of them ;)

I use Julbos with an optical insert. Pretty happy with them. Never tried Rudy Projects. Next time I might probably go that route though although they are quite a bit more expensive.

I have a pair of Rydons and Julbo's for paddling.

The Rydons are a much superior fit and comfort

That would be these - You could have two sets of these and still have change for the same price as Rudy Projects - Trust me you wil be paying WAY over the top for the Rudy Projects.

post-13006-030167000 1286351731.jpg

post-13006-041022300 1286351742.jpg

rudy project also have a special on where you get the helmet for "free" and there is a voucher for R500 off the prescription lenses. if give their head office a call they'll let you know what the details are.