Yes it did, and then the distributor would break and the brakes would fail but before all that. . . it was the coolest car on the road for 30min.

Then its back to the workshop for 3 months while I save money buying parts and then, for another 30 min. . . it would be the coolest car on the road.

Maybe I should have given it 32GI for more staying power.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;) this is the hub, here we do not follow any double blind, randomized, verifiable, recreateable procedure. We fly off the cuff, hit out into the dark and do things on a whim anmd the spur of the moment.

On the hub we make scientists cringe and spin in their coffins :D

So, taking all of that into account, I've tried this 32GI artificial sweetener which masquarades as a sports drink as a cool drink during a non-training weekend. Decided I might actually be able to stomach it, and hence bought some more for the Afriman (which as done for the experience and distance, not for position/time)

I still think that ManBearPigs's idea of Bad Pies are the best for jet powered race performance, however I've been unable to stockpile washing powder, so that will have to wait a while

Did 32Gi and Peptone pro two weeks apart during training and two different races ......................and yes for 32Gi you would have to change your complete diet ,32Gi did NOTHING for me bru . not even for carboloading.............

CharlV

is this thread the best 32Gi thread yet?I smaak it !!!!!!!!

Nope, not yet, we need to get to 500 pages. . . start being obnoxious people.

This is the strategy:

1. Make obnoxious comment

2. Offend someone personally

3. Keep offending people

4. Keep defending your comment when someone takes offence.

I'll start:

32GI works best when combined with 4 cigarettes, Squirt chain lube, white cycling pant(s) and you are not allowed to use it with tubeless tires. Tubeless tires contains to much GU.

I have actually almost finished my first bottle of 32GI and have tried to cut down on all the sugary crap in my diet and I actually do think it works now, after having a really miserable first race with it Keeps me nice and stable and I don't need to try force some hideous sweet goo down my throat

Punctuation excluded for fear of Monsterous retort!!!!

Also,

For a extra bit of oomph, you have to cycle smack dab in the middle of the road with one of your friends/cycling buddies/fellow club members on each side of you, that way, you get the perfect power balance ratio.

I'm miffed that it is not available in of my local shops, sick n tired of reading about it and want to try it out for meself....

2 Pages!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooohooooooooo!!!! Keep going people!!!!!!!!

Using excessive punctuation, hoping for monsterous retort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm miffed that it is not available in of my local shops, sick n tired of reading about it and want to try it out for meself....

Will probably actually be saving yourself some cash. It's bloody tasty for a supposed healthy option. Can even put it on your cereal, apparently.

I'm on my 2nd tub of 32GI & scored 10% off for cash - R216; & a free seat post bolt.

Smug is obnoxious isnt it? You wanted obnoxious - you bastard.

Nope, not yet, we need to get to 500 pages. . . start being obnoxious people.

This is the strategy:

1. Make obnoxious comment

2. Offend someone personally

3. Keep offending people

4. Keep defending your comment when someone takes offence.

I'll start:

32GI works best when combined with 4 cigarettes, Squirt chain lube, wight cycling pant(s) and you are not allowed to use it with tubeless tires. Tubeless tires contains to much GU.

Take a hike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Pages!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooohooooooooo!!!! Keep going people!!!!!!!!

Using excessive punctuation, hoping for monsterous retort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be careful, dude, earlier on he accused me of wearing see through cycling shorts and not saying no to crack! And he called me "nominatively determinant". I think he misunderstood that "Thor Buttox" is not the same as "The-sore-ass" and I couldn't look up up that meant. Yesterday, he took apart someone's olde Englysh.

So if he gets on a roll, people will be laughing at your thread instead of being abusive. :P

be careful, dude, earlier on he accused me of wearing see through cycling shorts and not saying no to crack! And he called me "nominatively determinant". I think he misunderstood that "Thor Buttox" is not the same as "The-sore-ass" and I couldn't look up up that meant. Yesterday, he took apart someone's olde Englysh.

So if he gets on a roll, people will be laughing at your thread instead of being abusive. :P

It's all the same to me, just as long as we keep it on topic! :D

Right...obnoxious you say....

32GI is best used in conjunction with Raymar (ry maar!) bracelets. Studies have shown that there are snide effects caused by Schroedinger's cat reacting negatively with mountain bikers.

32GI will not work for you if you do not know the correct way to mount Ivan Basso's sister tyres on rims.

32GI works really with SRAM and reasonably well with Shimano.

If you use Campagnolo you do not need 32GI.

32GI should not be mixed with Chain-hell lube.

If your sig includes a reference to a verse from some bronze age middle eastern folkloric superstition, 32GI can not help you. (Hell, not even a Powerbar slathered in Gu can help you.)

Contraceptives should be used in every conceivable situation.

Eye thangew!

Right...obnoxious you say....

32GI is best used in conjunction with Raymar (ry maar!) bracelets. Studies have shown that there are snide effects caused by Schroedinger's cat reacting negatively with mountain bikers.

32GI will not work for you if you do not know the correct way to mount Ivan Basso's sister tyres on rims.

32GI works really with SRAM and reasonably well with Shimano.

If you use Campagnolo you do not need 32GI.

32GI should not be mixed with Chain-hell lube.

If your sig includes a reference to a verse from some bronze age middle eastern folkloric superstition, 32GI can not help you. (Hell, not even a Powerbar slathered in Gu can help you.)

Contraceptives should be used in every conceivable situation.

Eye thangew!

Thats the spirit!