Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

I think that it has become a little slack after a little mileage. Don't know if that is normal or not for a brand new SS chain. Nothing major though, the angle makes it look far worse

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it has become a little slack after a little mileage. Don't know if that is normal or not for a brand new SS chain. Nothing major though, the angle makes it look far worse

No it's slack , very slack.

Pull the sliders back to get tension on there .

Ill give you both my nuts for that bike, I dont need kids :whistling:

USA is full of those greenies, import one i did with the help of a lady hubber

Ok so I owned an onone inbred 26er for about a month and then decided to get a 29er.So I sold it and started looking for a 29er which proved a challenge as it had to be a steel frame - lo and behold I found my dream frame in an awesome colour. Will update the build as I go along.

post-35096-0-87275000-1423852479_thumb.jpg

Ok so I owned an onone inbred 26er for about a month and then decided to get a 29er.So I sold it and started looking for a 29er which proved a challenge as it had to be a steel frame - lo and behold I found my dream frame in an awesome colour. Will update the build as I go along.

Gone for the Solaris instead of the Simple. Going to run a tensioner presumably. Great frame. Ran mine with a tensioner with no hassles.

Hi yes gonna run a onone doofer, had one on my onone no hassles at all, nought the frame second hand on the hub so did not have a choice, but quite like the idea that I can change it to a geard hardtail if I want to

Edited by martinsnyman

Cracking frame. Just put a sliding drop out with derailleur hanger, on my Simple; as I reckon the frame is top drawer. If the gizmo doesn't work, I can see a Solaris parked next to the Simple... If it does work, I will have a truly versatile bike. Look forward to the build. Enjoy