20 kilograms lost

I started focusing on living healthy at the beginning of last year. I started at 104.4 kg's and today I weighed-in at 84.4 kg's. :D Only half way there but I'm determined to get the other 20 kg's gone sooner than later :P

I have been following Weigh-Less for the past 9 weeks and in those 9 weeks I've lost 7.3 kg's - it's working. I also watch what I eat and drink on race days. No giving myself permission to eat just anything because I cycled. :D Hoping to be down a few more by the time 94.7 rolls around. :lol:

Michelle

DAmn!!! That is just great....wish I had the determination to do that...

Although one do not eat badly on weighless...just a change of mindset and lifestyle, I suppose.

Thats fantastic, good going :) Keep up the good work, soon you'll be at your goal and mean cyclist at the same time :D

Well done Puncture Girl. Is that why you chose that Hub Nick? Deflating are we?

Your dedication and determination will pay huge dividends. Again, well done.

I was 85kg before I got back into riding. Dropped down to 68kg with 8.2% body fat. Got sick too often so now steady at 72kg with 11% body fat. All thanks to the simple act of riding a bike! Its like a gift of health evertime you clip in

Thats absolutely brilliant, I think for a female it is more difficult to shed those kilos than a male, its take me 21months to loose 47kg's and it tuff. Some days you just want to give up but then you look at the photos of how you use to look, then its all worth it.

Congrats to you and I hope you manage to shed more in the next few months

J