Selling Fake Goods - Illegal

Fast R

See quite some discussion on the selling of fake goods, mostly around the quality of these goods.

Selling fake goods is illegal, same as selling copied DVD's on the street corner.

I will be very suprised if the person selling these goods are actually associated with the well known brand he is representing.

Will forward his details to the appropriate authoroties.

Any bets on how long the posts will remain on The Hub?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Guy spill the beans, none of us like criminals. Quick help us before we buy stolen goods as you say.

See quite some discussion on the selling of fake goods, mostly around the quality of these goods.

Selling fake goods is illegal, same as selling copied DVD's on the street corner.

I will be very suprised if the person selling these goods are actually associated with the well known brand he is representing.

This is all very "noble" of you but you are going after the wrong person. These kits are from China. Good luck with going after them.

Climb down off your soap box and high horse and find a better cause.

This is all very "noble" of you but you are going after the wrong person. These kits are from China. Good luck with going after them.

Climb down off your soap box and high horse and find a better cause.

don't be a tool, they would not make fake items, if we did not sell them or buy them...

TRUE HEADHUNTER. ITS ALL ABOUT THE PRICE SETTING A {PRICE FIX ON GOODS} LETS C HOW MANY FEATHERS U DISTURB. WETHER ITS BREAD FOOD DOGFOOD OR CYCLING STUFF. IT MAKES MOST DEALER SHIFFER.HOW CAN THIS BE ???I BET U ITS A DEALER GETTING BEFOK RIGHT NOW.ANY OTHER COMMENTS?

don't be a tool, they would not make fake items, if we did not sell them or buy them...

Don't be a tool and believe that your holier than thou crusade against replica kits produced in (in fact a sheet load of other Chinese product "fakes" as well) China is going to lead anywhere, tool.

Edited by headhunter

TRUE HEADHUNTER. ITS ALL ABOUT THE PRICE SETTING A {PRICE FIX ON GOODS} LETS C HOW MANY FEATHERS U DISTURB. WETHER ITS BREAD FOOD DOGFOOD OR CYCLING STUFF. IT MAKES MOST DEALER SHIFFER.HOW CAN THIS BE ???I BET U ITS A DEALER GETTING BEFOK RIGHT NOW.ANY OTHER COMMENTS?

English please! I don't understand. MIND THE SHOUTING!

Yummy, another Waffle thread.

But "Fast R" up your post count before we take you s-e-r-i-o-u-s

Sorry, couldn't hear you there