Compression Garments?

wonduhboy

ok' date=' so the next time you see Bruce flying past you with a flashy new set of wheels or bragging to usWink about his new power toy - just remember that I helped fund said toy/wheel set!LOL

Yip, bought myself a pair of BSC Kompressorz over the weekend.

After some extended use, I'll provide a report back.
[/quote']

Thanks for the support wonduhboy!  I really appreciate it.

Please make sure you follow the washing instructions carefully.  And also make sure you pull them on the same way a lady would pull on a pair of stockings - first over the ankle, then over the knee, then up to the hips.

Good luck!

Bruce, I had my girlfriend in stiches this weekend, with watching me trying to get these damn leggings on, then she showed my how she puts her stockings on and presto - problem solved.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They look really good at raves - under neon lights Big%20smile

You guys get all funny when you put those pants on! Christie made a few weird dance-like moves when he (at last) got his on...

They look really good at raves - under neon lights Big%20smile

Or at night when you play "Swartkat".  Big%20smile

It's even worse than I thoughtShocked.

Excuse my ignorance but - what the #$@% are "compression Garments" ?

I thought I knew after the first few posts but now after the Swartkat & neon lights, I am totally confused.

Are they "under" garments and what do they compress ?Big%20smile
racman2007-09-25 05:58:32

Excuse my ignorance but - what the #$@% are "compression Garments" ?

I thought I knew after the first few posts but now after the Swartkat & neon lights' date=' I am totally confused.

Are they "under" garments and what do they compress ?Big%20smile
[/quote']

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Wonduboy

Just saw your question... we are the suppliers of Rockets Compression Garments (RCG). RCG is the only compression garment that is locally manufactured and that is "medically classified", which mean that you can claim it back from your medical aid, provided that your medical aid scheme allows it.

Because RCGs are locally manufactured it is significantly cheaper than the other products. These products are mostly imported from Oz, NZ or the States hense the heigher prices.

Please feel free to visit our website, www.ppfitness.co.za for more information on Compression Garments. also, don't hesitate to contact me on ppf@ppfitness.co.za if you need some help

Kind Regards

The only reason why these products are more expensive is because they are manufactured overseas. Huge import costs are added and the final consumer has to pay for it. Local is lekker.... and cheaper!!! and better quality!!!

I see you Geco Cycles stocks them Rockets, can you give us a idea on the pricing for the Leggings?

Hi...yes they do. The best is to phone them on +27219823446 to see what their selling price is.

Shout if you need some more infor in compression.

I'd like to get an answer to this as well.

(I've been using the Rockets since August.)

Does it depend on how many washings? How many hours' use? Or just... "It depends?"

I see that some of the stitching is starting to come loose near the bottom of one leg and a little hole has opened up.

Actually Spinnekop, its not RICE anymore, but PRICE

Prevention

Rest

Ice

Compression

Elevation

FanieFiets, hi. I have been using mine for training and for recovery for the last 18 months and it is still 100s. The only thing that is fading slightly is the logo, but apart from that its all good.

For more info, feel free to visit www.ppfitness.co.za