Compression Garments?

wonduhboy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the stitching goes loose, please send it back to us. Our contact details are available on the website (www.ppfitness.co.za). we will make arrangements that the garments are repaired at no cost. However, in order to avoid this from happening we have redesigned the garments with minimal stiching

in a nutshell...Rockets Compression Garments were introduced and designed by Peak Performance Fitness. These garments are exclusively invented to improve performance by speeding up one's recovery rate. This concept has been scientifically tested & proven. In addition Compression Garments will improve your performance and recovery by:
?  Increasing oxygen transport and delivery to the working muscles
?  Assisting in removal of lactic acid from working muscles
?  Accelerating venous return to the heart
?  Ensuring greater mechanical efficiency by allowing less muscle vibration
?  Assisting with temperature control

RCGs can be worn during exercise to improve performance, after exercise to assist with recovery, during rehabilitation to reduce swelling and assist with recovery, and finally, during long distance travel or periods of inactivity to reduce blood pooling or the onset of DVT. (www.ppfitness.co.za)

• 1 month later...

I use The BSC garments . I've had them for about a year now and wear them about 3-4 times a week, especially after a hard weekends training and racing .Even after a year the garment still fits perfectly , the material is of a very high quality. In my opinion pay the extra money for a top class product.Thumbs%20Up

Is it a "Medical Classified" garments though? Rockets Compression Garment is the only garment issued with a Nappi code that enable people to claim it back from their medical aid (provided that their medical aid allows it)

Also, most of SA's top professional athletes wear RCGs, ranging from David George to Johann Botha to Springbok and Super 14 rugby players. Surely they won't settle for an inferior product. So, why pay more (and its allot more!!!) for something that is of the same quality?

Is it a "Medical Classified" garments though? Rockets Compression Garment is the only garment issued with a Nappi code that enable people to claim it back from their medical aid (provided that their medical aid allows it)

BSc garments are certified with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods both as Athletic Support Garments, and as anti-oedema compression stockings.

Rockets what is the denier count of the material that you use in the garments?  Is the moisture management treatment of the garment permanent?  What anti-bacterial panels are being used in the garments?

I see that you claim "exclusive invention" are you saying that Rockets invented these garments?  You also claim that they are better quality than imported garments, on what do you base that statement?

Easy tiger...why do we always want to be like the Aussies...if the garment has a benefit to South Africans then great, but stop trying to be like the Aussies.  I bought a pair of Rockets and so have my mates...theyare great and half of Cape Town are using them...how can you ask 'Rockets" to give you the make-up of their material...isn't that what gives them the edge.  Moisture management, anti-bacterial and the rest is all good but I was looking for a compression garment and found rockets...if i wanted anti bacterial i will go see my GP. 

no ways... the shoes are horrible

supplied by the sponsor.     I think I will try the tights...not the shoes

Thanks Kiewiet... We, the suppliers of Rockets, feel the same, although we do have all the added benifits as well

Proud to be the supplier of a South African product!!!