Eish! I am so much tired now..

epoh

Heh! Me and a GaaaaHHreeeeeeeeeeeeeee just did 240km. We cycled to the Dischem race, did the race and Cycled back.

Sorry Ewep and Wonderwoman, I wanted to ride with you guys but after I attacked GaaaaHHreeeeeeeeeeeeeee on that hill it was non stop attacking and messing about. Eventually GaaaaHHreeeeeeeeeeeeeee's chain broke and it took us about 35min after GaaaaHHreeeeeeeeeeeeeee eventually managed to fix it using a brick and who knows else..

GaaaaHHreeeeeeeeeeeeeee  eventually cracked me mentally. After telling him about 5000 times not to ride in the middle of the road I had enough and tuned him okay you win Tongue

The wind on the way back was veeeerry bad. On a downhill where I have done around 55-60km/h I only managed 17km/h

Anywyas *UNF* Dead =>

http://www.nudle.org/images/eish.jpgepoh2007-09-23 09:02:53

Epoh, in future when a marshal on a motorbike yells "howzit S.....r" react!!!! i was leading the VA's out and we went past you (in the opposite direction) as you were heading to the start line Wink i momentarily "thought" you were nuts and then remembered that i KNOW you are nuts!!!

Racer X. where do you live? do you ride down hill?

Slowpoke, are you slowpoke from e-dirt?

SOrry for the hi jack,.. is there a off topic thread?
Bush Wacker2007-09-23 11:04:57

Epoh' date=' in future when a marshal on a motorbike yells "howzit S.....r" react!!!! i was leading the VA's out and we went past you (in the opposite direction) as you were heading to the start line Wink i momentarily "thought" you were nuts and then remembered that i KNOW you are nuts!!![/quote']

Hey SP, was that you on the Bike in front of us??  I saw some bikers come past you seriously fast on the Lanseria Rd, they must have been wondering why you were going so slowly!

If it was you, thanks!

bush wacker, nope that's not me

bruce, it was a pleasure Wink were you in the front breakaway? i couldn't really see who/what kit was in the break, other than the club100 rider (that yellow kit stands out big time) cos i had to stay far enough ahead to avoid any slipstreaming!

bush wacker' date=' nope that's not me

bruce, it was a pleasure Wink were you in the front breakaway? i couldn't really see who/what kit was in the break, other than the club100 rider (that yellow kit stands out big time) cos i had to stay far enough ahead to avoid any slipstreaming!
[/quote']

Yes, I was in the break right from the start of the race.  The Bulk Pack kit is black.  Initially there were 3 of us, Tristan (Cyclelab), Hennie (Cedar Vadek), and myself.  Then 101% and Stephen Courtney came across just before the top of Santa Barbara.

We got away again on one of the hills on the tracking station road and ended up with 4 riders over the top of tracking station.

ah, ok, i saw black kit but didn't realise it was your guy's kit. who was it that tried the solo break? there was one point where i had to let him go past me on my left cos some $%^& brekkies run guys looked like they were gonna ride over him when taking a corner so i blocked two of them as he went round and then i zipped past him too quickly to check who it was.

i must say i was damned impressed by the amount of energy you guys had left to attack each other on that last little stretch before turning right back into maropeng!