Racism on the Hub?

SL7

Guest agteros

?

Now where are the emoticons for whites and others? You have the Asian/Chinese angle pretty sorted there though!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody experienced any attitudes or comments of a racist nature on the Hub.

Am I being racist for asking this question? Hope not!

no one would know your colour if you don't volunteer the info - but we'll catch you soon if there's too much roadie-talk in your posts!

MAYBE GO PLAY ON THE HIGHWAY WITH YOUR SISTERS DOLLS AND LEAVE THE HUB TO US SENSABLE NON RACIST COOL PEOPLE.

Sorry for shouting...

Guest agteros

no one would know your colour if you don't volunteer the info - but we'll catch you soon if there's too much roadie-talk in your posts!

Black or white, pink or bright... who care? But dare indicate your wheel size with 700 or 650.... :thumbup: Or for some with 26" or 29" :clap:

Typically, white people do not like to talk about racism. Nevva mind writing about it on on a cycling forum.

Fakes, what makes you ask, man? :)

Typically, white people do not like to talk about racism. Nevva mind writing about it on on a cycling forum.

Fakes, what makes you ask, man? :)

...could that not be construed as a glib generalization and inherently racist in itself???

Put a 100 white people as a cross-sectional sample of South Africans in a room.

Ask them whether it is easy or difficult to discuss racism. Or whether they like to discuss racism.

What response do you expect?

In fact, the topic of racism is a difficult one for any person. Tough. Loaded. Eina. :rolleyes:

Ask them whether it is easy or difficult to discuss racism. Or whether they like to discuss racism.

In fact, the topic of racism is a difficult one for any person. Tough. Loaded. Eina. :rolleyes:

I'm white and don't mind talking about racism. It just pisses me off that other people don't realise how wrong they are and how right I am. :D

Guest agteros

I'm white and don't mind talking about racism. It just pisses me off that other people don't realise how wrong they are and how right I am. :D

I'm white, and I'd like to talk about racism. Racism, not on thehubsa, but everyday racism suffered by myself.

Along with the post Delgado replied to that's as prejudiced a set of comments as i've seen on the Hub.

Disappointing really.

Edited by Joe Low

Jeeeeeeez, are you serious?!? For real???

Have you read the headlines lately??

When last did you see / hear:

Gang of gun-wielding white men attach family in their home, father killed, mother & daughter raped!!

Group of white Metro Police have shootout with SAPS during strike action!

Disgruntled white municipal employees go on rampage and trash the streets!

White taxi drivers bring the city to a halt with freeway blockade!

Seriously, WTF?!?!?

Black or white, pink or bright... who care? But dare indicate your wheel size with 700 or 650.... :thumbup: Or for some with 26" or 29" :clap:

No no no, the true "us and them" great divide on the hub is between dem scumbag racing snakes and mountain goats who only race for good positions vs us very nice outgoing friendly happy smiley Fun Riders.

Fakes why don't you go and jerk-off or play with your mommy .

Your response is way out of line. Indicative of someone with a lack of education or basic common decency or etiquette

Edited by capeofstorms