CSA this is what we want

Tankman

All she has to pay is R75 for the year for as many races as she likes - very reasonable I would say!!

From What I understand if you dont pay for the racing licence you gotta pay R35 per race in day licence fees, am I wrong????

From What I understand if you dont pay for the racing licence you gotta pay R35 per race in day licence fees, am I wrong????

Yes Sean you are wrong. Us plebs that start from A-ZZ groups, you only need the R75 CSA membership. The racers in the VA-VX, elites, juniors, racing ladies need to pay the same R75 CSA membership + racing license fees. And if they get their way, you need to be in a team that requires even more money.

A move towards weight based seeding, it's not fair i have to start with sub 75kg skinny's and try stick with them on climbs.

A move towards weight based seeding, it's not fair i have to start with sub 75kg skinny's and try stick with them on climbs.

Now we're talking :clap:

1. You pay R75 to CSA for membership.

2. You have the option to take out a full licence IF you want to do SA and Provincial Champs - option, not HAVE TO

OR!!! and this is where the confusion came in...

3. If you don't pay R75 for CSA membership, you will pay R35 for a day licence.

If they want riders up to international standards then put them on a plane to go live and race in europe... racing in SA is not going to help.

Look at Robbie, John-lee and Daryl. They would not be the riders they are if they lived in SA.

Because there are no real long or sufficiently tough events here in SA.

Get the guys who want to race to first start fighting it out locally on longer rides and then get them racing overseas with a better prepared body and mind.

For me, I would just like the longer distance and not winning the race or even being close to the winning pack.