Thursday Afternoon Spruit Ride

Guest eyecandy

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True, 'Danger D' and I braved the elements.....for a bit, admittedly I did get rather wet after Danger headed home! So, who's not going to be a lightweight today?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, the hubers prefer to be fighting online than cycling...

Free energy booster. Getting rid of all that anger and testosterone build up when you go riding after a good argument on the hub :lol:

• 2 months later...

What is the condition of the Spruit these days?

From Fratelli up through Delta to Emmerentia it's 100's, track is nice and firm very little to no mud. On Byranston side, still very overgrown behind the new pick n pay but rideable, there are also quite a few guys that seem to live around there so ya same as usual....

You can also do the tracks on the other side of Beyers that you find just behind the Shell garage, but ride there in a group. Just my 2c ;)

Above Fratelli's to Alberts Farm is good. Atleast 2 people if you are going in to Alberts, not that there has been any rubbish there that I know of. Rode it Wednesday and Saturday. Saw Danger D bombing the trail like a hooligan in a made attempt to get fit for the Monster.

• 3 months later...