How long should a carbon frame last

Vetseun

Well considering that Carbon is around 17.5 billion years old my answer would have to be a very very very long time.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ill take you to the mountains and work you over"

Just curious but is this gonna happen uphill or downhill??

it's probally going to be lying down :clap:

If I were you I would hide very fast because Comrade Jules will be looking for you.

Looking at your profile pic............... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo Andy. you must also come for a climbing lesson with me. Just make sure your chain doesnt come off when da agent attacks at the summit.

If I were you I would hide very fast because Comrade Jules will be looking for you.

Looking at your profile pic............... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Surfer you also just got added to the list of people invited to the agents school of climbing.

it's probally going to be lying down :clap:

"Ill take you to the mountains and work you over"

Just curious but is this gonna happen uphill or downhill??

Neither, think Brokeback Mountain here :o

Yo Andy. you must also come for a climbing lesson with me. Just make sure your chain doesnt come off when da agent attacks at the summit.

Mr Agent, what tyre pressure do you use? Am I right in assuming it's "Bar One"? :)

This? After I give you advice to hide from Comrade Jules as he doesn't seem to like "Agents". Be careful as he will build the wooden railings on your mountain but since he got like 20% for woodwork I wouldn't trust them. ;)

Btw, with everyone on your mountain I think it will indeed end up as "brokeback" mountain. Poor mountain will collapse. :lol:

Funny guys.

Luckilly its nice that people have a sense of humor.

Do you think the Bloody Agent has a sense of humor ???

He's going to take you up the mountain and ........

:o :o :o :o

Mr. Agent surely you should know that Contador only eats contaminated meat.......you must have seen him at the steak house :P :P

Do you think the Bloody Agent has a sense of humor ???

He's going to take you up the mountain and ........

:o :o :o :o

... give you a humerous seeing to???

We better all be careful or His legend will grow, and soon we will see the headline "Bloody Agent takes Twitter up the hill and behind the barn

We better all be careful or His legend will grow, and soon we will see the headline "Bloody Agent takes Twitter up the hill and behind the barn

Bloody Agent v Comrade Jules. Race to destroy Twitter. One by racing Twitter up the mountain and the other by shutting Twitter down.