Supercycling...

Dennis the Menace

Whoa there......it refers to the Big ot

Flies in...****s on everything and flies off again

What road rage in Gaborone?

Peace brother :thumbup:

Die werfbobbejaan (op 'n fiets) skree na hy iets doer ver sien....... Brand!!!! Brand!!!! Brand!!!!! die werfhoenner se vir hom dit is nie 'n brand nie maar 'n stofstorm..... die werfbobbejaan skree .... Wind!!! Wind !!!! Wind!!!!

....... lyk my daar is baie bobbejane in Gaberone??????... anners hoe sal jy weet daar in die gopse????? ..... en dalk 'n paar seemeeue daar by julle bootklub daar by die dorpsdam????? ....... was so paar keer in julle dorpie toe ek Kopfontein reggemaak het vir julle sodat julle bietjie beskawing toe kan kom.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are complaining about a program like Supercycling????..... my vriend jy kla met 'n witbrood onder die arm!!!!!!!!We are sitting in Nigeria where there are NO organised cycling..... no streets to cycle in and a sport like cycling that does not even exist due to the unsafe roads and streets due to criminal activities.

I assume you were taken there against your will and at gunpoint? If not put up with the **** that comes with freedom of choice!!

Don't have a tv, nevermind hd, pvr, dstv, blue ray and all that high tech lingo... I try to go to gym on tuesdays so that I can watch supercycling while running on the treadmill! Same reason that the tour de france is soooooper good for my run training. Love cycling, love watching it!

*Mini hijack*

Even if the programme makes you mad, do be going and doing this now…

Shoot 'em up

Yeah those Rednecks are awesome! Jerry, Jerry, Jerry....

Seems like Sifiso and development riding gets top honors on SuperCycling. Don't watch it anymore. Maybe SuperCycling is affiliated with Bicycling???

Why don't we see any Western Cape races/ events being covered???

Last week the Amashova event organiser said that they had 300 entries this year, double compaired to last year. The Lourensford Classic in Somerset West draws every year 3000+ riders!!!!

Who wants to watch Burry Stander race against a bunch of no -names(No offence guys) when you can race in the Lourensford along side Renay Goustra, Eric Kleynhans, Dominic Calitz, Petrus Malherbe, Oliver Munnik etc???

SUPERCYCLING SUCKS!!!thumbdown.gif

Seems like Sifiso and development riding gets top honors on SuperCycling. Don't watch it anymore. Maybe SuperCycling is affiliated with Bicycling???

Why don't we see any Western Cape races/ events being covered???

Last week the Amashova event organiser said that they had 300 entries this year, double compaired to last year. The Lourensford Classic in Somerset West draws every year 3000+ riders!!!!

Who wants to watch Burry Stander race against a bunch of no -names(No offence guys) when you can race in the Lourensford along side Renay Goustra, Eric Kleynhans, Dominic Calitz, Petrus Malherbe, Oliver Munnik etc???

SUPERCYCLING SUCKS!!!thumbdown.gif

Who's Petrus Malherbe?