So what are we doing in 2011?

MJ the Expat

Definte road are Emperors, RFS, Kremetart, R4V, 94.7, Springs

Maybe road Fast one, Fountains and a few others

Definite MTB John Deere, Springs, Walkerville maybe some MTN and Babbas MTB races

Also planning on doing a MTB stage race.

My standard way to start the new year is with an early road ride, preferably taking in Chapmans Peak, just to prove that the late nights can't get me and to remind me of what a great place Cape Town is. The next given is the Argus MTB and road in March. Then I have a date with my buddy for Wine to Whales in November, sorry Movember, trusting, of course, that we get an entry . The rest is chock a block with Tokai Forest, Welvanpas, Contermanskloof, Hillcrest, Meerendal, Magic Forest, Lebanon, Oak Valley. O yes, and the Swartberg Pass, which has become somewhat of a spiritual experience for me and I make a point to ride it at least once a year.

1. Winning SA's in my age category

2. Winning Argus in my age category

3. Winning Panorama Tour in age category

4. Partaking in my 1st Sani2C

Okay, so points 1-3 are fantasy, but point 4 is for real :clap:

Riding less races next year than normal.....too much $$$! :thumbdown:

Will try and fit these in:

Fast One

Ride for Sight

Cape Argus

Kremetart

Lost City

Mauritius Vets Tour

And maybe, just maybe the Etape. :blush:

Definitely planning to do some stage races...

Sabie Experience, Towers etc

Enter Marathons.... over the half-marathons now!!!

Race, race, race!!!

And join MJ loves Mtb's team!!! :clap:

My standard way to start the new year is with an early road ride, preferably taking in Chapmans Peak, just to prove that the late nights can't get me and to remind me of what a great place Cape Town is. The next given is the Argus MTB and road in March. Then I have a date with my buddy for Wine to Whales in November, sorry Movember, trusting, of course, that we get an entry . The rest is chock a block with Tokai Forest, Welvanpas, Contermanskloof, Hillcrest, Meerendal, Magic Forest, Lebanon, Oak Valley. O yes, and the Swartberg Pass, which has become somewhat of a spiritual experience for me and I make a point to ride it at least once a year.

Ok... so I'm (relatively) new in CT... What makes the Swartberg Pass such a spiritual experience?